your art primo account

got questions about belton paints? Is your mop not juicy enough? can't get that rusto fat to fit on your european can? come here for general help

your art primo account

Postby ARMNhammer on Tue Nov 20, 2007 3:39 pm

Hey guys,

I have been noticing a lot of emails from people a little confused about their art primo accounts regarding whats going on with their order and whatnot...

So I just wanted to let everyone that doesn't know that on your art primo account you can access any info on the progress of your order. Also if there is something out of stock we will use that account to contact you if the phone number you supply us with doesn't work.

also when your order ships. If you see that the First numbers of your tracking are 1Z..that means it was shipped UPS. and you can track it via the UPS Website.

If the tracking is just numbers that usually means that it was sent out USPS and can be tracked By the USPS site as well.

If you still have trouble feel free to call us at the warehouse or shoot us an email we are here to help.

ps,

ARMN
Last edited by ARMNhammer on Fri Nov 23, 2007 4:54 pm, edited 2 times in total.
ARMNhammer

Postby ARMNhammer on Tue Nov 20, 2007 3:52 pm

Also your order number will be in there. It is a six digit number. If you ever email or call us on your order. It makes it real easy for us to help you so make sure you got that big tymers
ARMNhammer

Postby ARMNhammer on Fri Nov 23, 2007 5:04 pm

One more thing...I apreciate every and read every email I get. But If you email me on the normal Art Primo inbox. please type it out in legible language. I know you got the skill. there is no need to dumb it down with excessive E-slang or short cuts. I will always try to help you but chopping words down to 3 letters just is too much. If I cant understand you I cant help you...

And Im sure you would rather have your products sooner than when I gotta find a 14 year old to translate for me.

thanks!

armn

:arrow: Here is Example of how not to write an email.

......... o i no wats goin on yall da site dat didnt let me get in2 da paypal so ii ordered from ya 1....an dats da 1 da was 7.31 an cleared already so yall good den....my bad 4 dat i was lost 4 a sec
ARMNhammer

Postby Start Over on Fri Nov 23, 2007 6:00 pm

Yeah, but you've got Team 15 year old rolling through every friday to translate for you! Haha.
Start Over

Postby ARMNhammer on Fri Nov 23, 2007 6:08 pm

[quote="Start Over"]Yeah, but you've got Team 15 year old rolling through every friday to translate for you! Haha.

ha! true. I guess they will have to wait a week then.....
ARMNhammer

Postby Grover on Fri Nov 23, 2007 11:11 pm

[quote="Start Over"]Yeah, but you've got Team 15 year old rolling through every friday to translate for you! Haha.

Ain't that the truth. Also, that sample e-mail had me rolling.
They don't think it be like it is, but it do.
Grover

Postby ARMNhammer on Fri Nov 23, 2007 11:58 pm

the sad part is that i actually cut it from a real email...
ARMNhammer

Postby ARMNhammer on Mon Dec 24, 2007 1:55 pm

dnt try 2 make ur lettrz so complikated...u dnt hav 2 do wut every1 els duz...make'em mor simple n eazier 2 read...i thot tha I wuz n E n tha Z n L i had NO idea wut tha 1st lettr wuz
ARMNhammer

Postby GIA on Mon Dec 24, 2007 3:19 pm

[quote="ARMNhammer"]dnt try 2 make ur lettrz so complikated...u dnt hav 2 do wut every1 els duz...make'em mor simple n eazier 2 read...i thot tha I wuz n E n tha Z n L i had NO idea wut tha 1st lettr wuz

My favorite quote yet!
GIA

Postby Wacko UTA Crew on Wed Feb 27, 2008 5:19 pm

Hahahah thats the same thing I was trying to explain to some people on a different forum..Just because alot of us talk that way,does not mean we should type that way..
That quote was funny sh*t!!
Under The Addiction Crew

APFS.......
Wacko UTA Crew

Postby narcoze on Tue Apr 22, 2008 2:03 pm

I ordered a couple of cans plus some markers and its been 3 weeks since I ordered and it said that it shipped the 16th. is this normal?
narcoze

Postby ARMNhammer on Tue Apr 22, 2008 2:25 pm

Idk. there is a multitude of reasons why that happened(or if anything did). why dont you email us at the artprimo@hotmail.com with all your order info....
ARMNhammer

Postby Wacko UTA Crew on Tue Apr 22, 2008 9:11 pm

wow,3 weeks??? that would piss me off..every order ive put into art primo comes on time,i actually have one thats soposed to be here on thurs,we will see if it comes (im sure it will)
Under The Addiction Crew

APFS.......
Wacko UTA Crew

Postby ARMNhammer on Wed Apr 23, 2008 12:54 pm

remember things can go out of stock. addresses can be entered wrong by customers, money orders can still be in the mail, all kinds of things can happen. the main reason orders wait is because we are awaiting reply's from customers. remember check your in boxes and phone messages. I cant believe how hard it is to get a hold of people sometimes.

If I had a dollar for every time someone called me all pissed about an un shipped order...and to find out it was someone we had been calling all week.

but they never checked their messages.....

so if your order hasn't shipped. chances are we are trying to get a hold of you so please email us.
ARMNhammer

Postby narcoze on Wed Apr 23, 2008 1:51 pm

haha it arrived today:) on the mail bill it showed that some things were out of stock when I ordered so its understandable. also it would've been slower since it was groundtransport so that would generally take a little longer. but whatever I'm just happy its all here! :D
narcoze

Postby Wacko UTA Crew on Thu Apr 24, 2008 11:43 am

ordered my order 5 days ago,and it arrived today on time as usual!! art primo u are the sh*t!!got a free magazine and a free can of paint from yall as well as a few extra caps...this is exactlly why i only order from u guys now...as usual,everything was on time as promised....Everyone also needs to remebr when they order from ap,they give you a tracking number so u can always see if ur package was sent and were it is at!! thats what i do...thanks again ap for being the best graff shop ever!!
Under The Addiction Crew

APFS.......
Wacko UTA Crew

Postby ARMNhammer on Wed Jul 16, 2008 9:40 am

reposted from another thread.....

a little tutorial on how to do Money orders.

[quote="biz-one"]i just got tired of never see'ing a detailed enough thing on how to fill one out. so, i decided to write one myself! :D

Sorry. but i figured y'all already knew how to do it. just generate an order as usual..

click on the "pay by check money order etc.."

complete order.

you can either print that page. or if you dont have a printer. go to "orders I have made" you will see your order there(you might have to log out and in but i dont think so) click on it and your order number should be there. it will look like 08-1XXXXX. thats your order number I can look it up any time. just write it on a piece of paper and put it in the envelope. Be sure to do this!!! It will delay your order if you dont. Then I will have to go through all the orders from the past few weeks to find you. I dont have ESP so please do this! Only do it if you want to wait longer and be on my sh*t list..

stuff it in and envelope and be patient!!! I know you are the internet generation and expect everything to be instant(thats why we always recommend online purchases!). but mail order is last century styles. it takes a LOT longer. about 3-4 weeks usually. it has to forward from my PO box to physical address. then we update your order status and process/ship as usual. And if its a check FUgedabout it. unlike a money order. you will have to wait even longer for the check to clear. Just dont bother. its just as easy to send a money order and if the check gets lost. someone will have your account number and then you might be vulnerable to fraud. unlike a money order where you keep the tear off receipt....You did keep it right? because if your money order is lost. you can call the number on the slip and find out some one got it and cashed it. if not and its just lost you will get a refund.

I think we are going to stop accepting checks though. they are archaic relics for elderly people.

Also. be sure to put your return address on the envelope!!!!!!Its so retarded but you wouldn't believe how many I get without them. If you dont and your letter gets routed wrong or returned. they will NEVER know were to put it. then it gets recycled. BE SURE TO DO THIS TOO!!

Also, do not send cash.. we will return it. and return you to the 1800's

Of course you can generate the order the same. go to your local grocery store. get a pre-paid visa card for the total. call the number on the back to register your delivery address to it for online purchases. call us with your order number. and pay over the phone! if you call before two your order usually will ship that day! Also you will get to chat with an art primo girl and ask her to write your name in tag letters for your order. I recommend this method over money orders btw. its the new styles.
[quote="Sime."]Graffiti is whatever the hell you want it to be.

[quote="Top Toy"]... is that whiteboy cycling on the tracks??? wtf ?
ARMNhammer

Postby SCOE on Wed Jul 16, 2008 9:37 pm

well if im back in the 1800's, do i still get my paint?
Fat Squaddin on dat
SCOE
VIP

Postby john inue on Sat Aug 02, 2008 10:13 am

[quote="Wacko UTA Crew"]ordered my order 5 days ago,and it arrived today on time as usual!! art primo u are the sh*t!!got a free magazine and a free can of paint from yall as well as a few extra caps...this is exactlly why i only order from u guys now...as usual,everything was on time as promised....Everyone also needs to remebr when they order from ap,they give you a tracking number so u can always see if ur package was sent and were it is at!! thats what i do...thanks again ap for being the best graff shop ever!![/quote]
wat did you order to get a free can
john inue

Postby vice on Sat Aug 16, 2008 8:56 am

Yah yo, I put in a small-ass like $15 order and got some stickers, a NY fat, and some gray dots for free. Can't beat free. First time gettin' sh*t. Now I got a $120 cart racked up on the site for when I get some more money together. This is money I was gonna buy a new piece with you bastards. Haha.
[quote="godless"]we all know that girls are great and keeping secrets and never gossip about sh*t to their friends.
vice

Next

Return to PRODUCTS, ORDERS AND ACCOUNT QUESTIONS