Tutorial SuperThread

trying to step up your game? come in here to share Ideas. Learn about techniques and other various skill sharing.

Postby biz-one on Tue Jul 22, 2008 10:34 pm

[quote="MaC2o6"][quote="biz-one"]pshaha
what a baller!
if i can get out long enough to rack an assload of paint pens, i might make a tutorial on how to make some kinda sucky ghetto-smash.

so u hookin us up or wat?? :)

oh sh*t, i totally forgot....
haha
nahhh man, i wont be leavin any time soon...
might as well just tell you guys.
first of all, its not NEAR the same as smash ink, its paint, but its decent.

go to some store that has paint markers sitting out in tubs, where there singles, not boxed.
and pick out the color you want, i did it with this pretty nice pastel-blue color.
MAKE SURE THEY HAVE XYLENE OR XYLOL IN THEM!
now just get as many as possable, racking, or not.
if you get enough, just open em up, and use a bit of paint thinner to get the rest of the paint out, thin it a bit, and there ya go.
ghetto-smash!
of course, you should always buy it from AP!
just because there ballers.
Last edited by biz-one on Wed Jul 23, 2008 12:39 am, edited 1 time in total.
[quote="godless"]this kid in my school bought $50 of disdick. he choked on the first hit.

[quote="Coffee"]I'm going to set your birds up on a hopscotch court and invite everyone I know to play.
biz-one

Postby ARMNhammer on Tue Jul 22, 2008 10:50 pm

damn thats a lot of work for .10 oz per pen. but hey! I like your tenacity
[quote="Sime."]Graffiti is whatever the hell you want it to be.

[quote="Top Toy"]... is that whiteboy cycling on the tracks??? wtf ?
ARMNhammer

Postby biz-one on Wed Jul 23, 2008 12:38 am

i know, it is a lot of work, but think about it... .10 oz per pen
10 pens=1 oz.
15 pens is enough to fill up a AP drip mop!
and some people cant figure out the money order thing, so this is for them, its hella hard when you cant buy good sh*t...
[quote="godless"]this kid in my school bought $50 of disdick. he choked on the first hit.

[quote="Coffee"]I'm going to set your birds up on a hopscotch court and invite everyone I know to play.
biz-one

Postby Joann on Wed Jul 23, 2008 12:55 pm

[quote="biz-one"]
and some people cant figure out the money order thing, so this is for them, its hella hard when you cant buy good sh*t...

just wondering

Are the money orders generally b/c they don't want any record of the transaction or b/c of no plastic?
Joann
VIP

Postby Soiled on Wed Jul 23, 2008 1:01 pm

No Plastic.
Soiled
VIP

Postby Joann on Wed Jul 23, 2008 1:23 pm

whew! I was starting to worry that everyone knew something that I didn't and the feds were gunna kick my door in for buying graff supplies online

Hev (my man) always wants us to pay in cash at the craft store so there won't be a paper trail
Joann
VIP

Postby Wacko UTA Crew on Wed Jul 23, 2008 1:48 pm

[quote="biz-one"]i know, it is a lot of work, but think about it... .10 oz per pen
10 pens=1 oz.

i think you belong on bombing science forums homie..you have been a real let down lately
Under The Addiction Crew

APFS.......
Wacko UTA Crew

Postby ARMNhammer on Wed Jul 23, 2008 3:36 pm

[quote="Joann"]whew! I was starting to worry that everyone knew something that I didn't and the feds were gunna kick my door in for buying graff supplies online

Hev (my man) always wants us to pay in cash at the craft store so there won't be a paper trail

just because your parinoid. don't mean they're not after you..
[quote="Sime."]Graffiti is whatever the hell you want it to be.

[quote="Top Toy"]... is that whiteboy cycling on the tracks??? wtf ?
ARMNhammer

Postby biz-one on Wed Jul 23, 2008 3:41 pm

[quote="Wacko UTA Crew"][quote="biz-one"]i know, it is a lot of work, but think about it... .10 oz per pen
10 pens=1 oz.

i think you belong on bombing science forums homie..you have been a real let down lately

i was just trying to help people out, alot of people cant/dont know how to order stuff, and this could actually help them. its better than f*cking pen ink.
and maybe some people want to try new things, smash only has like 10 colors [im not complaining] and paint markers have alot more than that.
but w/e, if you dont wanna try it, then thats fine, some people might want to.

biz-one

Postby Soiled on Wed Jul 23, 2008 3:49 pm

Actually, I Would Prefer Pen Ink To your Faux- Smash Any Day.
Soiled
VIP

Postby biz-one on Wed Jul 23, 2008 3:55 pm

ok, whatever, i just thaught id help some people out...
i dont like pen ink because most tags ive done with pen ink have faded after about 1 week, where as if your somebody who does alot of outside stuff, then a strong paint would do.
and even if nobody did this, maybe somebody will come up with a better idea, who knows...

biz-one

Postby Soiled on Wed Jul 23, 2008 4:01 pm

Hmmm, A Better Idea.
Maybe Like Rusto+ Paint Thinner.
It Takes Less Work To Get More, And I'm Sure Is All Around Better.
Soiled
VIP

Postby mark'emup on Wed Jul 23, 2008 4:15 pm

[quote="Soiled"]Hmmm, A Better Idea.

and a touch of acetone, but yeah.
mark'emup

Postby biz-one on Wed Jul 23, 2008 5:12 pm

[quote="Soiled"]Hmmm, A Better Idea.

ok then, do ghetto krink, thats your choice, i was just trying to help people out....

biz-one

Postby rskm1r on Thu Jul 24, 2008 4:13 pm

im going to try to bring my molotow ink tank marker back to life with some money shot and something else to get that nib juicy..i just dont know what is best for a non pump or valve marker with money shot in a molotow tank 650PI.
rskm1r

Postby biz-one on Thu Jul 24, 2008 4:34 pm

if the nib already has molotow paint in it, it prolly wont react very well with whatever you put in it untill you get most of the paint out.

and i remember armn or somebody saying they wouldnt reccomend putting smash/money shot in a non-valve action marker, so put something like thinned-garvey or DED or something.
DED inside job is made to flow through felt nibs freely, so that should work nicely... and its cheaper than money shot.

biz-one

Postby rskm1r on Thu Jul 24, 2008 4:45 pm

it has the molotow ink still in the nib and dried out..yea i remember armn saying that..thats why i was going to go with money shot. wasnt it wacko in the reviews? ill try it when i get a new order..thanks
rskm1r

Postby biz-one on Thu Jul 24, 2008 6:56 pm

ic, but the ink tank is supposed to be horrable with almost any ink, thats why i never got it.
i cant really tell you what its like, but to get the paint out of the nib, just soak it in paint thinner/rubbing alcohol for awhile.

biz-one

Postby rskm1r on Thu Jul 24, 2008 7:15 pm

i might as well just toss it huh
rskm1r

Postby biz-one on Thu Jul 24, 2008 7:27 pm

no way!
sell it to somebody who has no idea what it is!
haha
or try and figure out some way to fix it..

biz-one

PreviousNext

Return to SKILL SWAP