Tutorial SuperThread

trying to step up your game? come in here to share Ideas. Learn about techniques and other various skill sharing.

Re: Tutorial SuperThread

Postby vote4Durden on Sat Dec 28, 2013 7:44 am

I have all of the supplies cept a f*cking xylene proof mop. Anyone know where one can be acquired?
[quote="AZMA"]Yeah Durden is garbage

[quote="AdinaHoward"]anything you dont steal should be ordered from Art Primo period
vote4Durden

Postby godless on Sat Dec 28, 2013 8:24 am

Call AP and ask em whats up. They'll know which mops have thicker plastic that can standup to xylene. I do know the toxic shocker has a thick enough body, but you're wanting a fullsized mop I bet
[quote="ARMNhammer"]i come from a long line of bosses
godless

Postby vote4Durden on Sat Dec 28, 2013 8:44 am

Will do. Appreciate the advice.
[quote="AZMA"]Yeah Durden is garbage

[quote="AdinaHoward"]anything you dont steal should be ordered from Art Primo period
vote4Durden

Postby Epsy26 on Sat Dec 28, 2013 2:52 pm

when i had smash ink i put it in a mini drip, and it didnt melt through the plastic at all.
"apex661 wrote:
and thats all of my paint lets see yours and btw not all pictured actually i have over 3000 cans and 1000 markers"
Epsy26

Postby biz-one on Sun Dec 29, 2013 11:42 am

It won't melt through exactly... it will just corrode the plastic enough tp warp it and weaken it. Especially those lil 2oz squeezer mops, they get all weird and warped real fast if you let em sit...
[quote="godless"]this kid in my school bought $50 of disdick. he choked on the first hit.

[quote="Coffee"]I'm going to set your birds up on a hopscotch court and invite everyone I know to play.
biz-one

Postby Epsy26 on Sun Dec 29, 2013 9:46 pm

i had that happen once, i left one of those mops sitting in my room while i went somewhere for the weekend, i came back and the bottle was melted into my desk, there was dry paint coming from the top like it exploded out.....it was almost as fun as cleaning homemade ink off of my floor for 4 hours..
"apex661 wrote:
and thats all of my paint lets see yours and btw not all pictured actually i have over 3000 cans and 1000 markers"
Epsy26

Postby f.777.b on Sat Mar 29, 2014 12:43 am

So, Im looking to split some sakuras, but cant find the color that someone posted on page 9 i think. Its a black split with orange? Brown? I have one like it but only 1/4 of it left. Its too light to be brown but too dark to be orange :/
I ordered orange but they f#@king look flourescent now!?
I havent bought/racked sakuras in about 10yrs. Went away for a while...
Did they change their colors/shades? Wtf.
Does anybody have the color im looking for?
If not, then ima have to go get the color matched at``
and make my own solid paintsticks.
Or just stick to sc-6600's and mini-wides ;)

Thank you in advanced.
f.777.b

Postby biz-one on Sun Mar 30, 2014 12:45 pm

Haha, thats just Red and Black my man. The flash makes it look orangish.
[quote="godless"]this kid in my school bought $50 of disdick. he choked on the first hit.

[quote="Coffee"]I'm going to set your birds up on a hopscotch court and invite everyone I know to play.
biz-one

Postby f.777.b on Sun Mar 30, 2014 10:58 pm

Appreciate the reply, Biz.

I emailed sakura and sure enough i think I may have the last Tan/ brown sakura solid, lol.
They told me they discontinued brown a very long time ago and im only the 5th person in 9 yrs to request it :(

So, unless they see a demand worldwide for brown sakuras, they wont make brown or any other color ever again.
f.777.b

Postby biz-one on Mon Mar 31, 2014 8:24 am

Really!? Save that b*tch! Collectable. That almost makes me want to give em a call and see what other old discontinued colors are available

biz-one

Postby jailbreak1 on Sat Jun 14, 2014 10:30 pm

[quote="bonquiqui"]When someone crosses out your sh*t.
Step1. find there best burner
step2. rock a throw in the middle of it.
step3. smear vaseline alll over it.
step4. laugh all the way home

What? did you write this right? if not can you tell me again but this time detailed. no disrespect but it sounds great but, a little confusing.
jailbreak1

Previous

Return to SKILL SWAP