The New Products At Primo.

got questions about belton paints? Is your mop not juicy enough? can't get that rusto fat to fit on your european can? come here for general help

Re: The New Products At Primo.

Postby biz-one on Sun Dec 15, 2013 7:23 pm

Anybody here tried Yardmaster? Its nade by a guy who's affiliated with ironlak, I guess it's the new chinese-made brand. Not as cheap as fresh paint but its made for steel, which means its fadeproof. I heard the color pallate is based off the old school 80s Rusto colors
[quote="godless"]this kid in my school bought $50 of disdick. he choked on the first hit.

[quote="Coffee"]I'm going to set your birds up on a hopscotch court and invite everyone I know to play.
biz-one

Postby REMUF on Sun Dec 15, 2013 7:35 pm

I talked to a guy at 33third. He said all the writers that buy it say its pretty good on all surfaces but it works great for freights. Low budget niggas like me aint trynna f*ck with all that though
[quote="Duke EeLLington"]When I walk down the street with an erection, there will be no survivors.

[quote="AZMA"]That's like taking candy from a baby, only if the baby was dead and I already had it's candy.
REMUF
VIP

Postby biz-one on Mon Dec 16, 2013 9:29 am

Yeah I'm down to try a few cans but not at 7-8 a piece. I'd rather have belton.
[quote="godless"]this kid in my school bought $50 of disdick. he choked on the first hit.

[quote="Coffee"]I'm going to set your birds up on a hopscotch court and invite everyone I know to play.
biz-one

Postby diacetyl on Mon Jul 07, 2014 6:32 pm

:roll:
Last edited by diacetyl on Mon Jul 14, 2014 6:35 am, edited 1 time in total.
diacetyl

Postby TopToy on Tue Jul 08, 2014 4:45 am

wow im jealous lol all that free paint :cry:
[quote="biz-one"]wow omg dope fill can i suck ur dick!?"

[quote="Curb Stomp"] if you want beef I'll give you kosher supreme.

ddos my ip
TopToy

Postby biz-one on Wed Jul 09, 2014 5:56 am

Just do your thing and you will meet the right people. Good friends take care of their friends. And if you and all your good friends paint hard, then throwin' a homie 20 or 30 cans isnt too big of a deal when they need it or when you crash at their crib or somethin. Also real niggas regulate yards and a lot of lil kids tend to have lots of fancy paint lol always f*ckin ironlak tho

biz-one

Postby diacetyl on Mon Jul 28, 2014 7:45 pm

[quote="biz-one"]Just do your thing and you will meet the right people. Good friends take care of their friends. And if you and all your good friends paint hard, then throwin' a homie 20 or 30 cans isnt too big of a deal when they need it or when you crash at their crib or somethin. Also real niggas regulate yards and a lot of lil kids tend to have lots of fancy paint lol always f*ckin ironlak tho

I just saw this post about regulating yards, thats hella true. If your ever in miami i wouldnt recommend painting any of the yards there, your sh*t will get crossed next day or better yet catch a baseball bat to the knee cap. They treat it likes its New york in the 80's out there. Literally every yard there is controlled by a certain crew, i know that sounds f*cking stupid, but they really do got cats out there every night( Which isnt unreasonable when you have 40 cats in your crew
diacetyl

Postby TopToy on Mon Jul 28, 2014 7:49 pm

is this freights or passengers?

ddos my ip
TopToy

Postby diacetyl on Mon Jul 28, 2014 8:04 pm

[quote="TopToy"]is this freights or passengers?

Americans dont paint passengers really. Its a rare thing. So you can 99% of the time assume im talking about freights unless i say clean trains. But yeah, passengers dont really ride here.
diacetyl

Postby TopToy on Mon Jul 28, 2014 8:06 pm

cool, i reaaaaally wana go to america to paint, definetly gonna hit up passengers too :)

ddos my ip
TopToy

Postby biz-one on Mon Jul 28, 2014 8:12 pm

hes talking freights i presume but the same thing applies to passengers. In Chicago, all the clean train spots have been held down by the same crews for years upon years. The freight spots are regulated as well but you will get seriously f*cked up for f*cking with peoples clean train spots because they are so rare. A crew might have only had 3 or 4 of them for a decade or more.

Around here we only have to regulate one spot. The writers here never got dedicated enough to trains to really even look into the spots here (I think because we mainly traffic regional hoppers/90% clean usually which means little influence for youngins). People painted trains here sometimes but I dont think they did very much... I'll see tags and sh*t occasionally from the older heads before my time but almost NEVER pieces. Whereas I have been focusing on trains for less than a year and I already am seeing them return 3 or 4 times a month to different spots locally, always very consistent... They never get benched elsewhere tho. Which means if somebody HAD lived here and focused on trains before, their cars would still be comin around I would assume....

biz-one

Postby diacetyl on Mon Jul 28, 2014 8:15 pm

[quote="biz-one"]hes talking freights i presume but the same thing applies to passengers. In Chicago, all the clean train spots have been held down by the same crews for years upon years. The freight spots are regulated as well but you will get seriously f*cked up for f*cking with peoples clean train spots because they are so rare. A crew might have only had 3 or 4 of them for a decade or more.

Around here we only have to regulate one spot. The writers here never got dedicated enough to trains to really even look into the spots here (I think because we mainly traffic regional hoppers/90% clean usually which means little influence for youngins). People painted trains here sometimes but I dont think they did very much... I'll see tags and sh*t occasionally from the older heads before my time but almost NEVER pieces. Whereas I have been focusing on trains for less than a year and I already am seeing them return 3 or 4 times a month to different spots locally, always very consistent... They never get benched elsewhere tho. Which means if somebody HAD lived here and focused on trains before, their cars would still be comin around I would assume....
You have to remember business close/get tore down etc. So you coulda have boxcar spots back when etc. Study up on the reporting marks and sh*t ya know.
diacetyl

Postby biz-one on Mon Jul 28, 2014 8:19 pm

Ah true, I guess I never factored in any of that. I know at least 3 spots that were most definitely reefer or boxcar spots at one point years before I came here. Not sure if they were ever paintable or not tho. I'm sure if they were around, somebody painted em tho...

biz-one

Postby diacetyl on Mon Jul 28, 2014 8:37 pm

Is AMFM from out your way?
diacetyl

Postby biz-one on Mon Jul 28, 2014 8:51 pm

I always thought they were from western Canada or somewhere out west but I actually recently found out they are from the Chicago burbs.. So yeah, kind of around my way. Why?

biz-one

Postby TopToy on Mon Jul 28, 2014 9:02 pm

cuz he gon get tha police on you boy :)

ddos my ip
TopToy

Postby biz-one on Mon Jul 28, 2014 9:06 pm

he finna call em and they gonna be like

"Oh biz? Yeah thats our nigga! He arrested you yet?"
:lol: 8)

biz-one

Postby TopToy on Mon Jul 28, 2014 9:09 pm

:D :D

looking at chicago on google maps, its weird as f*ck how different american cities look like compared to uk one

ddos my ip
TopToy

Postby diacetyl on Mon Jul 28, 2014 9:23 pm

Cause the amount of cars those dudes paint is retarded. and chicago has the largest yards in the entire us so that makes sense.
diacetyl

Postby TopToy on Mon Jul 28, 2014 9:32 pm

looking at some of the yards in chi, compared to my cities yards:

ddos my ip
TopToy

PreviousNext

Return to PRODUCTS, ORDERS AND ACCOUNT QUESTIONS