the marker thread

got questions about belton paints? Is your mop not juicy enough? can't get that rusto fat to fit on your european can? come here for general help

Re: the marker thread

Postby biz-one on Sun Nov 17, 2013 8:31 am

What video? I skip anything once I hear drakes voice lol

And make some hobo junobo! Its easy as hell homie. I just posted the recipe in the ink thread
[quote="godless"]this kid in my school bought $50 of disdick. he choked on the first hit.

[quote="Coffee"]I'm going to set your birds up on a hopscotch court and invite everyone I know to play.
biz-one

Postby HEVER on Thu Nov 21, 2013 9:00 am

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JqqIOez-CAA

I dont f*ck with drake, but video is my sh*t.
APFS-OG
[quote="vice"]
HEV SO FAT, THAT NIGGA WEIGH 3 POUNDS MORE THAN VICE.
HEVER
VIP

Postby biz-one on Sat Nov 30, 2013 9:37 am

I got 3 AP 2oz mops and all of them broke when I put the nib in. I spilled garvey and black label all over my kitchen counter like a dummy. :( :x

I ain't really trippin, just dissapointed. Ima just give the nibs to my buddy
[quote="godless"]this kid in my school bought $50 of disdick. he choked on the first hit.

[quote="Coffee"]I'm going to set your birds up on a hopscotch court and invite everyone I know to play.
biz-one

Postby REMUF on Sat Nov 30, 2013 11:38 am

Mann i spent like 7$ on two ironlak design markers. I get home and try to use em and theyre dry. That was bullsh*t.
[quote="Duke EeLLington"]When I walk down the street with an erection, there will be no survivors.

[quote="AZMA"]That's like taking candy from a baby, only if the baby was dead and I already had it's candy.
REMUF
VIP

Postby vote4Durden on Sat Nov 30, 2013 9:16 pm

Steel Blitz solvent please. I want to put that sh*t in a mop.
[quote="AZMA"]Yeah Durden is garbage

[quote="AdinaHoward"]anything you dont steal should be ordered from Art Primo period
vote4Durden

Postby biz-one on Sat Nov 30, 2013 10:47 pm

Its just really thick smash right? Xylene should work. It'll by in the same tin as paint thinner at most stores

biz-one

Postby vote4Durden on Sat Nov 30, 2013 10:52 pm

I can get xylene at my work for the low but from everything I've read it doesn't cut it. I've never had any of my own just used the homies Blitz marker a couple times..

[quote="AdinaHoward"]anything you dont steal should be ordered from Art Primo period
vote4Durden

Postby biz-one on Sun Dec 01, 2013 8:59 am

Blitz is either xylene based ink or its some type of super-paint. At least that's what I'd assume from what I know about smash.

biz-one

Postby vote4Durden on Sun Dec 01, 2013 10:33 am

Idk just from what I read it says it won't work. I think its some kind of paint.

vote4Durden

Postby biz-one on Sun Dec 01, 2013 11:25 am

Maybe duke will come thru with the secret thinning ingredient!

Or maybe she's gonna leave it up to your curiosity and trial and error, who knows. Just get a refill bottle in a good stable color (darks tend to be best in my experience) and start doin test runs. Bet you'll find what you're lookin for in 5 trys or less.

biz-one

Postby vote4Durden on Sun Dec 01, 2013 12:04 pm

Yeah, the solvent will probably be expensive anyways.

vote4Durden

Postby godless on Sun Dec 01, 2013 12:43 pm

What? Thinner and xylene are like less than $10 a quart
[quote="ARMNhammer"]i come from a long line of bosses
godless

Postby vote4Durden on Sun Dec 01, 2013 12:45 pm

No, like the "special" solvent. Probably some name brand sh*t.

vote4Durden

Postby biz-one on Sun Dec 01, 2013 3:04 pm

Haha man I'm in the same boat, tryna find a good solvent for something difficult. Sooner or later I'm gonna have to do these test runs myself anyways, if I had a bottle of blitz ink I could test em for ya. Order one to my crib lol.

biz-one

Postby vote4Durden on Sun Dec 01, 2013 3:09 pm

Just send me your address
p.s. I'm a cop :wink:

vote4Durden

Postby biz-one on Sun Dec 01, 2013 4:35 pm

PM sent. I included my full legal name, work schedule, bank account info, and photographic evidence of everything illegal I've ever done. Is that enough to send me some ink Officer?

biz-one

Postby Duke EeLLington on Tue Dec 03, 2013 6:06 pm

[quote="biz-one"]Maybe duke will come thru with the secret thinning ingredient!

Or maybe she's gonna leave it up to your curiosity and trial and error, who knows. Just get a refill bottle in a good stable color (darks tend to be best in my experience) and start doin test runs. Bet you'll find what you're lookin for in 5 trys or less.

Urg, they sent me a prototype product of the solvent and someone here walked off with it! I can't find it anywhere.
I told Smash to run with the product though so hopefully we'll be seeing this here soon.
[quote="biz-one"][quote="Duke EeLLington"]Don't flatter him!
There is only one poster here who has my little heart.

<3 u 2 dukie
Duke EeLLington
Jungle VIP

Postby vote4Durden on Tue Dec 03, 2013 9:01 pm

Those thieving bastards..

vote4Durden

Postby godless on Tue Dec 03, 2013 9:48 pm

A company that caters to delinquents, and presumably hires nar do wells, where something went missing. I'm shocked I say, simply shocked
[quote="ARMNhammer"]i come from a long line of bosses
godless

Postby Duke EeLLington on Thu Dec 05, 2013 3:33 pm

[quote="godless"]A company that caters to delinquents, and presumably hires nar do wells, where something went missing. I'm shocked I say, simply shocked

Ha! Right?!
There is honor amongst thieves, don't get me wrong, we just all get really excited to test things out.
I should have them send me another, I just don't want to look greedy. That and I think they will make fun of me for being spacey with the last.
[quote="biz-one"][quote="Duke EeLLington"]Don't flatter him!
There is only one poster here who has my little heart.

<3 u 2 dukie
Duke EeLLington
Jungle VIP

PreviousNext

Return to PRODUCTS, ORDERS AND ACCOUNT QUESTIONS