Smash Ink?

got questions about belton paints? Is your mop not juicy enough? can't get that rusto fat to fit on your european can? come here for general help

Re: Smash Ink?

Postby whatupdun on Mon Sep 03, 2012 3:26 pm

feels good man
whatupdun

Postby Duke EeLLington on Wed Nov 13, 2013 12:48 pm

Smash is bout to be re-upped for the holiday. Just re-ordered the KO's too.
[quote="biz-one"][quote="Duke EeLLington"]Don't flatter him!
There is only one poster here who has my little heart.

<3 u 2 dukie
Duke EeLLington
Jungle VIP

Postby biz-one on Wed Nov 13, 2013 5:49 pm

[quote="godless"]I copped two of the pink ones back when oink was the only place that had em. Every time I used them on PT with a NYF it would f*ck up on me. Still got em but stopped using them, all about female fats on the PT now

Some kid gave me one of those wing adaptors that bombing science sells. Theyve always worked on everything for me. NYFs are sooo nice on rusto.

The thing I like about the wingtips is you can use em without a cap and its like a little extinguisher lol
[quote="godless"]this kid in my school bought $50 of disdick. he choked on the first hit.

[quote="Coffee"]I'm going to set your birds up on a hopscotch court and invite everyone I know to play.
biz-one

Postby Duke EeLLington on Thu Nov 21, 2013 10:03 am

The new adapters look tight... but you gotta feel bad for Sekt, the industry is pulling the whole 'make a cheaper product elsewhere to steal someone's business'.
Makes our little niche very global if you think about it.
How very capitalist of us.

<3 u 2 dukie
Duke EeLLington
Jungle VIP

Postby biz-one on Thu Nov 21, 2013 4:36 pm

True, but if he was a one-man operation you know he cashed out hard! Haha I'd be ok with that. As long as he didn't try to reinvest all his profits thinkin nobody else was gonna try to swoop in on his hustle.
[quote="godless"]this kid in my school bought $50 of disdick. he choked on the first hit.

[quote="Coffee"]I'm going to set your birds up on a hopscotch court and invite everyone I know to play.
biz-one

Postby Duke EeLLington on Fri Nov 22, 2013 10:40 am

[quote="biz-one"]True, but if he was a one-man operation you know he cashed out hard! Haha I'd be ok with that. As long as he didn't try to reinvest all his profits thinkin nobody else was gonna try to swoop in on his hustle.

Maybe, but it's such a trivial item to compete over.
Too sad.

<3 u 2 dukie
Duke EeLLington
Jungle VIP

Postby biz-one on Fri Nov 22, 2013 10:55 am

True that. Like 2 crackheads fighting over a dollar bill lol

biz-one

Postby diacetyl on Tue Jul 08, 2014 5:37 pm

@Duke, We get a blue plastic version of the pink sekt adapters down here. Not sure who they're made by.
diacetyl

Postby Duke EeLLington on Fri Jan 16, 2015 5:53 pm

[quote="diacetyl"]@Duke, We get a blue plastic version of the pink sekt adapters down here. Not sure who they're made by.

I've seen them. It's such a small product for someone to go re-create. It's like re-inventing the wheel. The wings are a good addition, even the metal ones look super cool but after that there's just not much you can do new.

<3 u 2 dukie
Duke EeLLington
Jungle VIP

Postby GottaBeFresh667 on Sat Jan 17, 2015 7:55 am

[quote="diacetyl"]@Duke, We get a blue plastic version of the pink sekt adapters down here. Not sure who they're made by.

Oink actually has a video about it, the blue ones just fit on cans the the others don't or some sh*t like that, I might be thinking of pink vs. yellow ones though. Too f*cking lazy to actually find that sh*t right now.
[quote="biz-one"]
I need a b*tch with some felonies

[quote="TopToy"]wtf is a green ranger

[quote="vote4Durden"]Just f*cking some dudes. Whatsup w you?
GottaBeFresh667

Postby Duke EeLLington on Sun Jan 18, 2015 2:58 pm

I don't know either.
I chuckle about the winged ones though... although it's a great addition to the design, I always think of a feminine product commercial, Now with Wings! Hahaha. :lol:

<3 u 2 dukie
Duke EeLLington
Jungle VIP

Re: Smash Ink? & dumb kids.

Postby play on Sat Sep 05, 2015 8:56 pm

I bought the bubble gum pink (smash) ink, and put it into my mini (wide) marker. [Brand new inside & the tip/nib, never used.], it was totally streaky!!! it's to thick for "wick-type" markers, {No pump/valves etc... ones that work just by absorption]
having said that... What can I use to "thin-out" smash-Ink? Alcohol, paint thinner, Mineral spirits? (to be used in a Mini and/or Uni.

Also I'd like to see you guys sell mini's and Uni's as a set with inks for them in the deal. (good thick, opaque inks, not transparent like "pilot ink" The ink thats in the Uni-Paint markers would be great for Pilots Mini's & Uni's.

and just by the fact that I use, "Pilots, Mini's and Uni's" should tell ppl. That I'm old school. (Probably one of the oldest graffiti writers still taggin' to this day. I started in Queens NYC back in the "bad old days", when we used to go to the "lay-ups" for the 4,5, & 6 trains, even the E & F trains sometimes. (though that was alot harder), plus we used to kill the busses, because in those days, we used to take the city busses to school, by using a "buss pass" and even though the fair in those days was 35cnts. We used to pay only a knickle to get on with the bus passes. then we were in charge of the busses. So we'd kill-em with our (usually) home made, mini's and uni's (only because the kids from Queens, didn't like taking the train rides into the Bronx to get to the stores where they used to sell the mini's and uni's. They used to be in boxes that were like 2ft. X 2ft. & 2ft. deep, that were filled to overflowing with mini's and uni's, They were usually in old time, "Soda Fountain counter" type stores that sold magazines, cigarettes, cigars, handballs (Pensylvania Pinkies), cards, little toys and stuff. So we'd get an old fashioned egg cream, read a comic book, and buy like 6 at a time, usually 3 mini's and 3 uni's. because they were so easy to get and cheap. [2$ ech.] they had no ink in them, but then we'd stop on the way home at a print shop on Murdock Ave. and buy all the Flow-Master inks we needed. I always got the opaque inks, Red, blue, and white opaque, looked georgouse on the glass of a buss.

Oh yea, and these kids do not know how to think before they speak. They think they know everything, and usually don't know squat. I've been doing this since 1974, 30 & 40 years B4 most of these morons were born. Yet one of them wrote "toy" over a nice tag I had up in a bathroom I go to in NYC. Him calling me a "toy" now thats funny.

Does anyone use only "toy" these days? or does anyone use "Hot-110"? Back in the day, someone would write "toy" over your tag if they didn't like you're style, but they wrote "Hot-110" if they wanted to go to war with you, or if they thought you were biting someones name. :shock:
play

Postby vote4Durden on Tue Sep 08, 2015 9:03 am

[quote="play"]I bought the bubble gum pink (smash) ink, and put it into my mini (wide) marker. [Brand new inside & the tip/nib, never used.], it was totally streaky!!! it's to thick for "wick-type" markers, {No pump/valves etc... ones that work just by absorption]
having said that... What can I use to "thin-out" smash-Ink? Alcohol, paint thinner, Mineral spirits? (to be used in a Mini and/or Uni.

Oh yea, and these kids do not know how to think before they speak. They think they know everything, and usually don't know squat. I've been doing this since 1974, 30 & 40 years B4 most of these morons were born. Yet one of them wrote "toy" over a nice tag I had up in a bathroom I go to in NYC. Him calling me a "toy" now thats funny.

Does anyone use only "toy" these days? or does anyone use "Hot-110"? Back in the day, someone would write "toy" over your tag if they didn't like you're style, but they wrote "Hot-110" if they wanted to go to war with you, or if they thought you were biting someones name. :shock:

I have never heard this "HOT110" so I assume it is a lost part of the culture. Also, we answered your question in a different thread but you would want to use xylene to thin it. Welcome to AP forums!! Join a battle.
[quote="AZMA"]Yeah Durden is garbage

[quote="AdinaHoward"]anything you dont steal should be ordered from Art Primo period
vote4Durden

Previous

Return to PRODUCTS, ORDERS AND ACCOUNT QUESTIONS