NEW ANNOUNCEMENT! VERY IMPORTANT>

got questions about belton paints? Is your mop not juicy enough? can't get that rusto fat to fit on your european can? come here for general help

NEW ANNOUNCEMENT! VERY IMPORTANT>

Postby ARMNhammer on Tue Mar 09, 2010 12:48 pm

Just a reminder! Whatever you post online is public. Be absolutely careful as to what you reveal about yourself online and please be sure to create separate emails for your artprimo forums accounts. Dont use the same one as your Facebook/ other social media profile! Also, if you must self promote, do so from a completley different account. Also be sure to post said pics from a safer location(not traceable to your house), like an internet cafe(using a different email!) or get really hip to using that proxy sh*t. This is also very important! Do not meet up with any of people on here. You never know who might be a cop. I wont go into too much detail but I am letting you know because I am seeing/hearing things happen on here to some users from your stupid mistakes. This goes for any forum btw!

Watch your ass and have fun.

I'd like to add to this if I may. In general it's best if you watch what you say on the internet. That sh.it can come back to haunt you and others. After you post something you really have no control over who can see it or show it to others; so please be careful with the information you disclose. This is not just to protect yourself, but to protect other writers in your area, as well spots they may enjoy hitting up. No one likes a dry snitching ass bit.ch blowing up the spot, no one. -godless
[quote="Sime."]Graffiti is whatever the hell you want it to be.

[quote="Top Toy"]... is that whiteboy cycling on the tracks??? wtf ?
ARMNhammer

Re: NEW ANNOUNCEMENT! VERY IMPORTANT>

Postby bonquiqui on Tue Mar 09, 2010 5:06 pm

armn makes my penis hurt... GREAT POST
[quote="A Rock"]Yee, maybe if bonquiqui puts his beer bottles together with your used tampons, you guys can run a mop company.

[quote="MBardz"]f*ck it. a mouth is a mouth.
bonquiqui

Postby halodub on Thu Apr 07, 2011 1:35 pm

i know this is old...but if you read this, you should put "someone i know" as ANY person you list, yourself included. so if you post a picture of something you or a friend did, don't put "oh yeah i/my friend did this", just put "someone i know". the police cannot get you on that since you can know a lot of people, and not associate with them. also, as armn said, watch your ass and have fun.
[quote="Ikarus"]random fact: even the straight, non-butthole-eating half of the forums hates ZQ.
[quote="Coffee"][quote="xZeeQo"]That's why I get raped by fat white chicks
[quote="sumcat"]
"Time wasted messing with a can is not time wasted."
-Rustoleous Maximus
halodub

Postby xZeeQo on Wed Apr 13, 2011 6:48 pm

[quote="halodub"]i know this is old...but if you read this, you should put "someone i know" as ANY person you list, yourself included. so if you post a picture of something you or a friend did, don't put "oh yeah i/my friend did this", just put "someone i know". the police cannot get you on that since you can know a lot of people, and not associate with them. also, as armn said, watch your ass and have fun.
[quote="halodub"]Im a faggot
xZeeQo

Return to PRODUCTS, ORDERS AND ACCOUNT QUESTIONS