Markers & Mops

trying to step up your game? come in here to share Ideas. Learn about techniques and other various skill sharing.

Re: Markers & Mops

Postby godless on Wed Apr 18, 2012 6:16 pm

is that slime glow in the dark, or just uv reactive?
[quote="ARMNhammer"]i come from a long line of bosses
godless

Postby AZMA on Wed Apr 18, 2012 10:23 pm

Had a chat with a guy on the phone at primo today about it, I'll do a quick write up on what he said in a second
AZMA
VIP

Postby godless on Thu Apr 19, 2012 12:15 am

quick you say?
godless

Postby AZMA on Thu Apr 19, 2012 12:59 am

Basically I asked about the durability and opacity of the glow in the dark slimer as a graffiti marker, I was originally concerned about the marker when they compared it to the puff paint. I brought my concerns up to him but he reassured me I was simpin, he went on to explain the solution inside the slimer was a thick, opaque formula with plenty of grime drippy potential. I'm pretty sure it's legit glow in the dark and not UV because it's latex based like Halloween masks that are glow in the dark. It's a bit of a reach but whatevers dog.
AZMA
VIP

Postby Cornelius on Fri Apr 20, 2012 2:57 pm

[quote="godless"]is that slime glow in the dark, or just uv reactive?

Yes
Cornelius

Postby Squirrelterritory on Sun Apr 22, 2012 5:51 pm

Will Mixing rubbing alcahol, break fluid, and sharpie ink, make an ink that stains
Squirrelterritory

Postby AZMA on Sun Apr 22, 2012 11:42 pm

Bro I'll share my secret recipe with you, but just this once

[quote]1 part Ammonia

1 part Bleach

Illest etch bath formula ever dog
AZMA
VIP

Postby dirty on Mon Apr 23, 2012 5:51 am

Don't u need to buy etch bath ?
"Is graffiti any more "damaging" to sociey than commercial propoganda ?"
dirty

Postby dirty on Mon Apr 23, 2012 5:54 am

[quote="Squirrelterritory"]Will Mixing rubbing alcahol, break fluid, and sharpie ink, make an ink that stains

Yea just put as many sharpies, pens, dry erase markers, and gel pens as u can untill u get a thicker opaque ink, if u just put one sharpie youll just have dark rubbing alcohol
dirty

Postby frosty on Mon Apr 23, 2012 10:02 am

dont do that. just buy some smash. or marsh. dont be such a stingy jew.
frosty

Postby AZMA on Mon Apr 23, 2012 3:50 pm

Jesus christ this kid might actually be dumb enough to try my ink formulas, ammonia and bleach make chlorine gas, it's lethal. Don't ever listen to my ink formulas.
AZMA
VIP

Postby dirty on Mon Apr 23, 2012 7:18 pm

[quote="AZMA"]Jesus christ this kid might actually be dumb enough to try my ink formulas, ammonia and bleach make chlorine gas, it's lethal. Don't ever listen to my ink formulas.

But the liquid that's left over is also a acid, etch is a acid, so technically you could let the gass do it's stuff and then have something close to etch
dirty

Postby VanillaCoke on Mon Apr 23, 2012 10:28 pm

Failing that, sounds like A great chloroform recipe
VanillaCoke

Postby AZMA on Mon Apr 23, 2012 10:59 pm

[quote="dirty"][quote="AZMA"]Jesus christ this kid might actually be dumb enough to try my ink formulas, ammonia and bleach make chlorine gas, it's lethal. Don't ever listen to my ink formulas.

But the liquid that's left over is also a acid, etch is a acid, so technically you could let the gass do it's stuff and then have something close to etch

Oh hooooo sh*t son you this is the second time you've gone full retard in my presence. The third time you goof we have Vice sit on your head for 15 minutes after eating two KFC double downs and a box of chili cheese fries, it's known to be a lethal sentence.
AZMA
VIP

Postby dirty on Tue Apr 24, 2012 3:39 am

[quote="AZMA"][quote="dirty"][quote="AZMA"]Jesus christ this kid might actually be dumb enough to try my ink formulas, ammonia and bleach make chlorine gas, it's lethal. Don't ever listen to my ink formulas.

Oh hooooo sh*t son you this is the second time you've gone full retard in my presence. The third time you goof we have Vice sit on your head for 15 minutes after eating two KFC double downs and a box of chili cheese fries, it's known to be a lethal sentence.

Then I want some KFC http://chemistry.about.com/b/2010/08/20 ... ctions.htm haha
dirty

Postby AZMA on Tue Apr 24, 2012 5:16 am

[quote="dirty"][quote="AZMA"][quote="dirty"][quote="AZMA"]Jesus christ this kid might actually be dumb enough to try my ink formulas, ammonia and bleach make chlorine gas, it's lethal. Don't ever listen to my ink formulas.

Then I want some KFC http://chemistry.about.com/b/2010/08/20 ... ctions.htm haha

You seriously think writing on a glass pane with hydrochloric acid is anything like etch bath? Did you seriously try and quote your sources to your stupid flucking argument like you were right? You have to literally be dumber than Resk, and that's saying a lot.
AZMA
VIP

Postby dirty on Tue Apr 24, 2012 8:06 am

[quote="AZMA"][quote="dirty"][quote="AZMA"][quote="dirty"][quote="AZMA"]Jesus christ this kid might actually be dumb enough to try my ink formulas, ammonia and bleach make chlorine gas, it's lethal. Don't ever listen to my ink formulas.

You seriously think writing on a glass pane with hydrochloric acid is anything like etch bath? Did you seriously try and quote your sources to your stupid flucking argument like you were right? You have to literally be dumber than Resk, and that's saying a lot.
Haha woah not trying to offend u just saying that maybe it could work, I got mad respect for you
dirty

Postby godless on Tue Apr 24, 2012 8:19 am

so by your logic, we should buy bottles of vitamin c "aka citric acid" and use it to make ink because...

[quote="dirty"] maybe it could work
godless

Postby dirty on Tue Apr 24, 2012 8:24 am

[quote="godless"]so by your logic, we should buy bottles of vitamin c "aka citric acid" and use it to make ink because...

[quote="dirty"] maybe it could work

Yea my favorite etch formula is orenge juice in a kiwi
dirty

Postby resk on Tue Apr 24, 2012 12:09 pm

im no expert on how acids work.. but to me right now thats sounding like the dumbest sh*t ive ever heard..

but tell me, is that really ur favorite? or did you read or see it somewhere & is sayin u used it to give some sort of validity?
for all of your holiday graff supplies go to http://artprimo.com/catalog/index.php?afref=74938
Soul brother # 1+1....gettin' fed like where drugs & guns come from.
resk
annoying 10 year old.
annoying 10 year old.

PreviousNext

Return to SKILL SWAP