Markers & Mops

trying to step up your game? come in here to share Ideas. Learn about techniques and other various skill sharing.

Re: Markers & Mops

Postby CAMisTUFF on Thu Jun 27, 2013 12:22 am

you and copper man.
CAMisTUFF

Postby Gluecap on Thu Jun 27, 2013 12:59 pm

A homie on the forums sent me this dope ass package. Didn't expect it to have this many tight markers in it. Thanks again yo!!
[quote="Cassie Tert"] He looks at me, clearly identifies me as his son. Then he shows me his genitals and runs away into the night.

[quote="conky"]If rcane stands for rock cocaine then I would indeed like it to be free.
Gluecap

Postby NeirOne on Thu Jun 27, 2013 5:21 pm

Diggin the old English handstyles, but yeah he hooks it the f*ck up
[quote="biz-one"]my favorite game when I was a kid was "throw batteries at the class fatty"
NeirOne

Postby biz-one on Sat Jun 29, 2013 12:52 am

Whaaat! Who can afford to send you 2 krink mops and hella unis? hahaha krinks are expensive as f*ck. I racked all mine.
those silver and red Unis are f*cking doooope by the way. The gold one is the best tho IMO

sh*t tell homie to hook it up lol

Edit: @Cam do I talk about copper a lot or something? Haha the only copper i really ever use is this and a copper prisma paint marker i think
[quote="godless"]this kid in my school bought $50 of disdick. he choked on the first hit.

[quote="Coffee"]I'm going to set your birds up on a hopscotch court and invite everyone I know to play.
biz-one

Postby SCAIR on Sat Jun 29, 2013 6:34 am

[quote="biz-one"]: @Cam do I talk about copper a lot or something? Haha the only copper i really ever use is this and a copper prisma paint marker i think

i remember you reccomending the copper burner to me awhile back quite enthusiastically
[quote="conky"]I support period blood tags, keep on keepin on.

[quote="biz-one"]undercover is like underwater, people drown underwater, dolphins cant drown, I am a dolphin
SCAIR

Postby biz-one on Mon Jul 01, 2013 4:15 am

[quote="SCAIR"][quote="biz-one"]: @Cam do I talk about copper a lot or something? Haha the only copper i really ever use is this and a copper prisma paint marker i think

i remember you reccomending the copper burner to me awhile back quite enthusiastically

ahhh i dont think ive ever used the copper burner tho, just chrome and black. A homie recommended the copper to me a few days ago though actually
[quote="godless"]this kid in my school bought $50 of disdick. he choked on the first hit.

[quote="Coffee"]I'm going to set your birds up on a hopscotch court and invite everyone I know to play.
biz-one

Postby resk on Mon Jul 01, 2013 4:54 am

i want a copper marker so bad.. just like deco sized nib.. finally got silver & it wasn't all that to me.. but ik copper wont disappoint..
for all of your holiday graff supplies go to http://artprimo.com/catalog/index.php?afref=74938
Soul brother # 1+1....gettin' fed like where drugs & guns come from.
resk
annoying 10 year old.
annoying 10 year old.

Postby SCAIR on Mon Jul 01, 2013 6:56 am

[quote="resk"]i want a copper marker so bad.. just like deco sized nib.. finally got silver & it wasn't all that to me.. but ik copper wont disappoint..

Copper decos are fire. Definitely recommend
[quote="conky"]I support period blood tags, keep on keepin on.

[quote="biz-one"]undercover is like underwater, people drown underwater, dolphins cant drown, I am a dolphin
SCAIR

Postby biz-one on Mon Jul 01, 2013 4:02 pm

[quote="resk"]i want a copper marker so bad.. just like deco sized nib.. finally got silver & it wasn't all that to me.. but ik copper wont disappoint..

either a copper deco or a copper Prisma paint marker. I like the prizma ones more personally, the color really pops and its darker than the deco ones

biz-one

Postby Duke EeLLington on Wed Nov 20, 2013 4:39 pm

copper prisma is the joint.
Are they even still around?
I wonder if I can monopolize Amazon and just buy all the them available.
[quote="biz-one"][quote="Duke EeLLington"]Don't flatter him!
There is only one poster here who has my little heart.

<3 u 2 dukie
Duke EeLLington
Jungle VIP

Postby WriteThis on Mon Nov 25, 2013 3:26 am

Sup I got a glass marker filled with deco ink. It's drying the hell out of it. I know I shouldn't of done this., but I was itchin.whats a good ink recipe for something like this?
WriteThis

Re:

Postby chuckbuttons on Wed Dec 04, 2013 12:19 pm

[quote="High Risk Krew!"]C:\Users\ownner\Pictures\2411577961_bd3bf5a1f0.jpg

BAHAHAHAHA
chuckbuttons

Postby chuckbuttons on Wed Dec 04, 2013 12:40 pm

Anyone ever have any issues just using straight money shot? Ill tag and the next day that sh*t is either gone or completely illegible. Just a big black smear. Anyone know of a better outdoor ink or something really good to mix with it?
chuckbuttons

Postby biz-one on Wed Dec 04, 2013 1:33 pm

That's the first bad thing I've heard about money shot.. my favorite outdoor combo is garvey and Illadel Black Label but idk of they make it anymore

biz-one

Postby chuckbuttons on Wed Dec 04, 2013 1:42 pm

Thanks for the reply man. I hear ya on the usual comments on it. The reviews and vids looked great so I said hell yea and got it. But idk what's goin on. Just not workin at all. I may try mixing that Garvey in it and if that don't work ill just scrap it and try something new.
chuckbuttons

Postby biz-one on Wed Dec 04, 2013 3:57 pm

Are you sure you just aren't squeezin your mop too hard? Haha

biz-one

Postby Curb Stomp on Wed Dec 04, 2013 4:13 pm

I throw ink on the wall and draw on it like finger paint tbh..
[quote="SprayitdontsayiT"]I like licking out men's butthole's like butter.
Curb Stomp

Postby THE RUSSIAN BEAR on Wed Dec 04, 2013 10:45 pm

[quote="chuckbuttons"]Anyone ever have any issues just using straight money shot? Ill tag and the next day that sh*t is either gone or completely illegible. Just a big black smear. Anyone know of a better outdoor ink or something really good to mix with it?

i put it in a dingo dauber, didnt squeeze at all and the next day it was just drips and a smudge. was thinking of crushing up some coals into it. will that work?
R.I.P. MISHA. 1971-2012
[quote="biz-one"]Imagine for a second that the entire earth was abandoned. Just you and millions of abandoned buildings and no other people to see your work or ever appreciate it .would you hit the paint store first? I would.
THE RUSSIAN BEAR

Postby CAMisTUFF on Thu Dec 05, 2013 1:19 am

I have similar problems with money shot. the whole "came back next day and my tag was just a big smear" has only happened to me once and it was def because i squeezed too hard.
however, when im running JUST money shot it likes to fade almost immediately on certain materials. it just kinda drip/fades/smears off the surface.
by mixing other inks with it (i tried the H2B ink a couple days ago) it seems to remedy this problem.
black pilot, H2B and smash has worked well for me.
(even tho the money shot and smash didn't want to stay mixed longer then a few hours it was a pretty dope color if shaken)
CAMisTUFF

Postby biz-one on Thu Dec 05, 2013 7:27 am

[quote="THE RUSSIAN BEAR"][quote="chuckbuttons"]Anyone ever have any issues just using straight money shot? Ill tag and the next day that sh*t is either gone or completely illegible. Just a big black smear. Anyone know of a better outdoor ink or something really good to mix with it?

i put it in a dingo dauber, didnt squeeze at all and the next day it was just drips and a smudge. was thinking of crushing up some coals into it. will that work?

A little bit goes a long way. Get a really thick bowl and something to smash it and get that sh*t to a SUPER fine powder.
Before you try that tho, I'd try ashes.

biz-one

PreviousNext

Return to SKILL SWAP