Markers & Mops

trying to step up your game? come in here to share Ideas. Learn about techniques and other various skill sharing.

Re: Markers & Mops

Postby dirty on Tue Apr 24, 2012 12:53 pm

[quote="resk"]im no expert on how acids work.. but to me right now thats sounding like the dumbest sh*t ive ever heard..

but tell me, is that really ur favorite? or did you read or see it somewhere & is sayin u used it to give some sort of validity?

I was joking about the orenge? But I was only saying that In theory it might work, and I don't mess with etch I like my skin
"Is graffiti any more "damaging" to sociey than commercial propoganda ?"
dirty

Postby resk on Tue Apr 24, 2012 1:44 pm

[quote="dirty"][quote="resk"]im no expert on how acids work.. but to me right now thats sounding like the dumbest sh*t ive ever heard..

but tell me, is that really ur favorite? or did you read or see it somewhere & is sayin u used it to give some sort of validity?

I was joking about the orenge? But I was only saying that In theory it might work, and I don't mess with etch I like my skin

why add the question mark? i cant say if ur jokin or not. "Yea my favorite etch formula is orenge juice in a kiwi "

if no one contested this you would have never said u were jk.. look.. don't lie, or stretch the truth..

& fuhk u azma.. u fag.
for all of your holiday graff supplies go to http://artprimo.com/catalog/index.php?afref=74938
Soul brother # 1+1....gettin' fed like where drugs & guns come from.
resk
annoying 10 year old.
annoying 10 year old.

Postby dirty on Tue Apr 24, 2012 5:12 pm

Haha well it was obviously a joke, how would orenge juice mark glass. But I added the question mark becouse I wasent sure if u were talking about juice or the amonia and bleach. But once again I don't use etch at all of any kind
"Is graffiti any more "damaging" to sociey than commercial propoganda ?"
dirty

Postby AZMA on Tue Apr 24, 2012 6:13 pm

AZMA
VIP

Postby SCAIR on Mon Aug 06, 2012 7:34 pm

so ive been looking into some new markers for blackbooking since prismas arent really my cup of tea. i was looking for some suggestions and pros and cons to different marker sets such as the molotow, flame, and comix ones art primo has on the site as well as any others you guys have had experience, sh*t anything really. thanks in advance
[quote="conky"]I support period blood tags, keep on keepin on.

[quote="biz-one"]undercover is like underwater, people drown underwater, dolphins cant drown, I am a dolphin
SCAIR

Postby Coffee on Tue Aug 07, 2012 3:07 am

I have OTR, they're ok.
Coffee
VIP

Postby biz-one on Sun Sep 30, 2012 6:20 am

well, what do you like and dislike about prisma?
[quote="godless"]this kid in my school bought $50 of disdick. he choked on the first hit.

[quote="Coffee"]I'm going to set your birds up on a hopscotch court and invite everyone I know to play.
biz-one

Postby NeirOne on Sun Sep 30, 2012 8:48 am

I got prsima's and stylefile markers, there both nice as hell.
[quote="biz-one"]my favorite game when I was a kid was "throw batteries at the class fatty"
NeirOne

Postby CAMisTUFF on Sun Sep 30, 2012 5:35 pm

What do you cats like to fill your OTR H2B's with?? picked one up last week and its starting to get low :/
Also, HOLY f*ck undiluted bucket rusto is drip central in my Steel blitz- almost too much. anyone know what I could mix in with it to thicken it up a bit?
CAMisTUFF

Postby Walleeto on Tue Dec 18, 2012 4:22 pm

everyone should try a mopidick (google mopidick)... its a chinese lotion for your skin on mosquito bites and things like that... you just gotta pop the nib out, pour out all the liquid, put your ink and a mixer, pop in the nib back... and you are ready to go!

bad thing about it is that it aint squeezable, its a really really hard plastic... i guess you can get it at chinese street
...Costa Rica...
Walleeto

Postby THE RUSSIAN BEAR on Sat Jan 12, 2013 1:30 pm

anything i can use to thicken up my money shot? it drips wayyyyyyy too much in my dingo dauber
R.I.P. MISHA. 1971-2012
[quote="biz-one"]Imagine for a second that the entire earth was abandoned. Just you and millions of abandoned buildings and no other people to see your work or ever appreciate it .would you hit the paint store first? I would.
THE RUSSIAN BEAR

Postby NeirOne on Sat Jan 12, 2013 1:40 pm

heard ash is good for thickening
[quote="biz-one"]my favorite game when I was a kid was "throw batteries at the class fatty"
NeirOne

Postby RESM1er on Tue Feb 26, 2013 3:11 pm

I just copped a stamp pad inker cause it'd seemed like i could easily turn it into a mop but i opened it & saw that instead of a nib it has this little plastic ball inside. Anyone ever turned one of those into a mop before?
[quote="AZMA"]You fluent in b*tch?

[quote="anonymmos"]Tesa's frontin like he ain't got a little can of mace tucked in his pantyline.;)

RESM1er

Postby godless on Tue Feb 26, 2013 5:52 pm

can you pull the whole ball assembly out and jsut replace it with a nib?
[quote="ARMNhammer"]i come from a long line of bosses
godless

Postby RESM1er on Tue Feb 26, 2013 8:10 pm

true but I dont know where i could get a nib for something this small
to be honest i don't know how to make a nib either.
[quote="AZMA"]You fluent in b*tch?

[quote="anonymmos"]Tesa's frontin like he ain't got a little can of mace tucked in his pantyline.;)

RESM1er

Postby NeirOne on Tue Feb 26, 2013 8:47 pm

roll up a chalk board eraser
NeirOne

Postby godless on Tue Feb 26, 2013 9:50 pm

measure it. the toxic shocker nib is pretty small
[quote="ARMNhammer"]i come from a long line of bosses
godless

Postby ronmerrick on Wed Feb 27, 2013 7:12 am

[quote="SCAIR"]so ive been looking into some new markers for blackbooking since prismas arent really my cup of tea. i was looking for some suggestions and pros and cons to different marker sets such as the molotow, flame, and comix ones art primo has on the site as well as any others you guys have had experience, sh*t anything really. thanks in advance

i've heard copics are very nice, but honestly im pretty sure most art marker brands are all similar to eachother. i heard molotow ones are very very nice, but pricey
[quote="Nesser"]I do not live in a city, i live in a small village btw

[quote="NeirOne"]Im sure he was looking for the word town, unless he is among indigenous people in the amazon

[quote="NeirOne"]The natives don't mind, they think it wards off bad spirits
ronmerrick

Postby Curb Stomp on Wed Feb 27, 2013 7:45 am

Cutty am I right? Best mop. Got like 5 of em.
[quote="SprayitdontsayiT"]I like licking out men's butthole's like butter.
Curb Stomp

Postby biz-one on Wed Jun 26, 2013 11:40 pm

got a copper krink mop the other day, this is how much it seperates after 15 minutes of sitting.

if you let it sit all night it seperates completely half and half haha. Good news is when its mixed and you use it, it looks niiiicee
[quote="godless"]this kid in my school bought $50 of disdick. he choked on the first hit.

[quote="Coffee"]I'm going to set your birds up on a hopscotch court and invite everyone I know to play.
biz-one

PreviousNext

Return to SKILL SWAP