IS THIS NAME TaKEN?

trying to step up your game? come in here to share Ideas. Learn about techniques and other various skill sharing.

Postby iamdotsdad on Fri Jun 06, 2008 1:25 pm

i work as a full time teenager...

as seen said: "just a kid growin up"
[quote="ARMNhammer"]I would spend less time drawing on girls and more time actually having sex with them...but thats just me.
iamdotsdad

Postby SCOE on Mon Jun 09, 2008 11:04 am

[quote="dotdotdot"]how old are you KID.

and if your older then me, ill just call you TOY.

cuz i know im better then you. 8)
hah. nice ego dot.
SCOE
VIP

Postby Wacko UTA Crew on Mon Jun 09, 2008 1:19 pm

yeah grover i know i type like sh*t...im not a little computer nerd so yes I dont type very well,so what does that mean? not sh*t! you can type good,but I bet you cant draw blood off an animal,or stitch up an incision from a surgery,etc...so even though I type like sh*t,that dont mean sh*t...dont do much typeing in a surgery room playa..and before i did this,I dug graves at my local cemetery,so as you can see i dont need to type much
Under The Addiction Crew

APFS.......
Wacko UTA Crew

Postby dotdotdot on Mon Jun 09, 2008 1:33 pm

[quote="SCOE"][quote="dotdotdot"]how old are you KID.

and if your older then me, ill just call you TOY.

cuz i know im better then you. 8)
hah. nice ego dot.

ego is my middle name son.
dotdotdot

Postby Wacko UTA Crew on Mon Jun 09, 2008 1:34 pm

hahahhaa
Under The Addiction Crew

APFS.......
Wacko UTA Crew

Postby Grover on Mon Jun 09, 2008 1:43 pm

[quote="Wacko UTA Crew"]yeah grover i know i type like sh*t...im not a little computer nerd so yes I dont type very well,so what does that mean? not sh*t! you can type good,but I bet you cant draw blood off an animal,or stitch up an incision from a surgery,etc...so even though I type like sh*t,that dont mean sh*t...dont do much typeing in a surgery room playa..and before i did this,I dug graves at my local cemetery,so as you can see i dont need to type much

It's not about typing, "playa". And I don't care if you stitch a horses dick, that doesn't make you f*cking King Kong. Typing properly and speaking without ebonics all over the place just means I can speak English. You know, that language you speak? How'd you get that job then? Must have taken a good amount of reach-arounds because I know I sure as hell wouldn't have hired someone that can't type a solid resume and cover letter. I don't care if it's the internet, speaking like a normal human being talks a lot about what kind of person you are.

I frankly, don't give a f*ck if you dug graves, or serviced men for money. I'm a high school drop out, AND a college drop out. That doesn't mean I can't type a proper sentence or two. I'm utterly surprised that you have the job you have now, seriously. I'm plenty happy for you and that's great that you have it, but the next time you come up in somebodies face talking like you're big sh*t because you cut a cat open, then you can get the f*ck out and eat a bag of dicks.

English motherf*cker, do you speak it?
They don't think it be like it is, but it do.
Grover

Postby Ko! on Mon Jun 09, 2008 1:48 pm

[quote="Grover"][quote="Wacko UTA Crew"]yeah grover i know i type like sh*t...im not a little computer nerd so yes I dont type very well,so what does that mean? not sh*t! you can type good,but I bet you cant draw blood off an animal,or stitch up an incision from a surgery,etc...so even though I type like sh*t,that dont mean sh*t...dont do much typeing in a surgery room playa..and before i did this,I dug graves at my local cemetery,so as you can see i dont need to type much

It's not about typing, "playa". And I don't care if you stitch a horses dick, that doesn't make you f*cking King Kong. Typing properly and speaking without ebonics all over the place just means I can speak English. You know, that language you speak? How'd you get that job then? Must have taken a good amount of reach-arounds because I know I sure as hell wouldn't have hired someone that can't type a solid resume and cover letter. I don't care if it's the internet, speaking like a normal human being talks a lot about what kind of person you are.

I frankly, don't give a f*ck if you dug graves, or serviced men for money. I'm a high school drop out, AND a college drop out. That doesn't mean I can't type a proper sentence or two. I'm utterly surprised that you have the job you have now, seriously. I'm plenty happy for you and that's great that you have it, but the next time you come up in somebodies face talking like you're big sh*t because you cut a cat open, then you can get the f*ck out and eat a bag of dicks.

I think Ima stick wit Grover on this one, but I still wanna job like Wacko's.
Ko!

Postby Wacko UTA Crew on Mon Jun 09, 2008 1:54 pm

ok dumb f*ck,first of all,i hardly talk in ebonics as you called it,im one of the only ones on here telling people to stop typeing like that...second of all I didnt say i was king kong,I was talking to someone else and was saying i was educated,your the one that opened that cock holster you call a mouth..my only point in the matter was the fact that I have a good job that if ur an idiot,you wouldnt be able to do,and that just because i type like sh*t dont mean sh*t...so run your big ass mouth all you f*cking want,you still aint sh*t...now i never had no f*cking problem with you,and truthfully i still dont,and since were on a computer it dont matter anyway because theres nothing we can do but talk sh*t...my point to you just is being able to type better dont mean sh*t
Under The Addiction Crew

APFS.......
Wacko UTA Crew

Postby Wacko UTA Crew on Mon Jun 09, 2008 1:58 pm

in ur face? dumb f*ck we are typeing...and your the one that opened ur f*cking mouth first...im not even gonna get into whos smarter thing,i was just giveing u an example of what i do so you see im not as stupid as most of the idiots on here..now is my f*cking english clear enough for you motherf*cker??????? and ill leave it at that,im not even gonna continue to argue,nothing either of us can do through a f*cking computer so its not even worth talking about anymore
Under The Addiction Crew

APFS.......
Wacko UTA Crew

Postby Grover on Mon Jun 09, 2008 2:02 pm

Good fight. I'd shake on it, but we can't.
Grover

Postby GIA on Mon Jun 09, 2008 2:03 pm

Grover: I can't tell if you've gained some or lost some my respect...
[quote="cyberize"]why are you telling us this and not going out to mob the streets with them?
GIA

Postby Grover on Mon Jun 09, 2008 2:05 pm

[quote="GIA"]Grover: I can't tell if you've gained some or lost some my respect...

He had some valid points. I still think he's wrong, but he's right about one thing, it's the internet and there's nothing we can do about it.
Grover

Postby Wacko UTA Crew on Mon Jun 09, 2008 2:06 pm

exactly......thats what sucks about the internet sometimes!!
Under The Addiction Crew

APFS.......
Wacko UTA Crew

Postby GIA on Mon Jun 09, 2008 2:10 pm

Good job guys. Although the energy is quite clouded on here, i'm proud of the way you two handled it. It was most fitting given the situation. This was healthy. :lol:
[quote="cyberize"]why are you telling us this and not going out to mob the streets with them?
GIA

Postby Wacko UTA Crew on Mon Jun 09, 2008 2:13 pm

lol@gia you make me laugh...funny sh*t!!
Under The Addiction Crew

APFS.......
Wacko UTA Crew

Postby Grover on Mon Jun 09, 2008 2:25 pm

Group hug.

no homo.
Grover

Postby ARMNhammer on Tue Jun 10, 2008 6:22 pm

Thumbs down!
ARMNhammer

Postby tagaholic on Tue Jun 10, 2008 6:49 pm

its ok armn let ur guard down and join the group hug
the Asian Hispanic causing panic
tagaholic

Postby FUNK on Tue Jun 10, 2008 8:34 pm

i wanna join!
FUNK

Postby biz-one on Tue Jun 10, 2008 9:40 pm

[quote="Grover"][quote="Wacko UTA Crew"]yeah grover i know i type like sh*t...im not a little computer nerd so yes I dont type very well,so what does that mean? not sh*t! you can type good,but I bet you cant draw blood off an animal,or stitch up an incision from a surgery,etc...so even though I type like sh*t,that dont mean sh*t...dont do much typeing in a surgery room playa..and before i did this,I dug graves at my local cemetery,so as you can see i dont need to type much

[quote="godless"]this kid in my school bought $50 of disdick. he choked on the first hit.

[quote="Coffee"]I'm going to set your birds up on a hopscotch court and invite everyone I know to play.
biz-one

PreviousNext

Return to SKILL SWAP