caps

trying to step up your game? come in here to share Ideas. Learn about techniques and other various skill sharing.

Re: caps

Postby TopToy on Fri Dec 13, 2013 8:18 pm

i like universal yellow skinnys, dont get them often where im from tho... wth are black on blacks?
[quote="biz-one"]wow omg dope fill can i suck ur dick!?"

[quote="Curb Stomp"] if you want beef I'll give you kosher supreme.

ddos my ip
TopToy

Postby vote4Durden on Sat Dec 14, 2013 12:58 pm

Bombs and tags is basically all I do. I keep some pink dots and HP for quick fills and NY's for outlines and hands. Basically all I need. I do get those stupid fat Astros from time to time.
[quote="AZMA"]Yeah Durden is garbage

[quote="AdinaHoward"]anything you dont steal should be ordered from Art Primo period
vote4Durden

Postby CAMisTUFF on Sat Dec 14, 2013 4:10 pm

Usually just use rusto with some female caps but when I do hit up the local shop all they usually have is ironlak
I've become quite fond of the "vegan" caps that come with it.
anyone know any other caps that would be similar to laks vegan cap?
CAMisTUFF

Postby biz-one on Sun Dec 15, 2013 7:43 am

[quote="TopToy"]i like universal yellow skinnys, dont get them often where im from tho... wth are black on blacks?

Molotow Super Skinnies. Theyre dope.
[quote="godless"]this kid in my school bought $50 of disdick. he choked on the first hit.

[quote="Coffee"]I'm going to set your birds up on a hopscotch court and invite everyone I know to play.
biz-one

Postby TopToy on Mon Dec 16, 2013 5:33 am

[quote="biz-one"][quote="TopToy"]i like universal yellow skinnys, dont get them often where im from tho... wth are black on blacks?

Molotow Super Skinnies. Theyre dope.

nice gotta try that, you used the ironlak ghetto blaster caps? theyre pretty dope, its wider than a calligraphy cap, but not as wide as the montana ultrawide. pretty cool cap

ddos my ip
TopToy

Postby biz-one on Mon Dec 16, 2013 2:13 pm

Those big weird clear ones? My boy gave me one, its cool. I'm not really into calligraphy style handys but if you can rock it why not!
[quote="godless"]this kid in my school bought $50 of disdick. he choked on the first hit.

[quote="Coffee"]I'm going to set your birds up on a hopscotch court and invite everyone I know to play.
biz-one

Postby TopToy on Mon Dec 16, 2013 5:48 pm

yah them, me neither, but cause they so fat i find them good for fast verticle fills

ddos my ip
TopToy

Re:

Postby vote4Durden on Sat Oct 03, 2015 12:31 pm

[quote="Grover"]
No, use Sun's method. Heat the can, flip it over, and push the pressure into an upright can. Good to go. The can giving (the pressure only can) needs to be heated. The can receiving (the can needing pressure) needs to be left in the freezer for a while. Do not use boiling water to heat a can, warm/hot tap water for a minute or two works fine.

Turning a can over to release pressure should also be noted as a means to clean your caps out when finished. That way you won't have paint drying in there and clogging up your Ultra Moon Supreme Skinny 12 that you spent $1.25 on.

Hot and cold are the best methods to increase/decrease pressure.

Bump this sh*t.

[quote="AdinaHoward"]anything you dont steal should be ordered from Art Primo period
vote4Durden

Postby Kneiss on Sat Oct 03, 2015 2:44 pm

Is this for putting pressure in a flat can? I've searched far and wide looking for exactly this info. Also, Sekt adapters are the sh*t for putting rusto in various deodorant cans
"Your letters are basically an extension of yourself—your personality. You can tell a lot about a cat just through his letters." -Name Drop
Kneiss

Postby toptoyb& on Sun Oct 04, 2015 8:33 am

i use molotow mixing caps for transfering paint between cans.

ProTip:

when transferring paint between cans, put the can which will be recieving paint in the freezer for around 15-20 min, (can possibly be longer but i always do 20 min). 15 min later, put the can which you will be taking paint out of in boiling hot water for around 5 min, Now squeeze both caps, and paint will transfer
toptoyb&

Postby vote4Durden on Tue Oct 06, 2015 8:24 am

Don't boil the water. Don't blow up your cans. Just hot water will do.

vote4Durden

Postby toptoyb& on Tue Oct 06, 2015 2:38 pm

i tend to save a lot of emties, then put them in a bucket and pour a lot of boiling water in, after a couple of kettles of water is inside its not boiling anyway
toptoyb&

Postby vote4Durden on Mon Oct 12, 2015 8:58 am

Has anyone tried the boston skinny yet? The boston fats are f*cking badass.

vote4Durden

Postby Kneiss on Fri Oct 16, 2015 5:53 pm

If they're like the Boston fat but white, then yes. I honestly thought it was really similar to an ny thin, worked well for me as a decent outline cap but I never noticed anything remarkable about it. Boston fats still remain my go to for tags tho
"Your letters are basically an extension of yourself—your personality. You can tell a lot about a cat just through his letters." -Name Drop
Kneiss

Previous

Return to SKILL SWAP