Buying at AP and ALL QUESTIONS ABOUT SHIPPING!!!!!!

got questions about belton paints? Is your mop not juicy enough? can't get that rusto fat to fit on your european can? come here for general help

Postby biz-one on Wed Jul 23, 2008 9:58 pm

hey AP, so im about to order a uni-paint, AP drip mop, empty molotow, 2 pilot refills, and white smash.
ima mix the smash/pilot stuff...

but hey, i have 2 old orders already that still say "awaiting payment", and i dont want the orders anymore, how do i delete them without calling in, because im never awake during hours... haha
should i just send an e-mail?
Last edited by biz-one on Wed Jul 23, 2008 11:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
[quote="godless"]this kid in my school bought $50 of disdick. he choked on the first hit.

[quote="Coffee"]I'm going to set your birds up on a hopscotch court and invite everyone I know to play.
biz-one

Postby ARMNhammer on Wed Jul 23, 2008 11:07 pm

you can if you want. but we only ship with pre-payment. and the order.. it will delete itself when it expires.
[quote="Sime."]Graffiti is whatever the hell you want it to be.

[quote="Top Toy"]... is that whiteboy cycling on the tracks??? wtf ?
ARMNhammer

Postby biz-one on Wed Jul 23, 2008 11:14 pm

ok, i sent an email, but along time ago somebody told me they would expire after a few weeks, and ones been sitting there for almost 2 months now.
[quote="godless"]this kid in my school bought $50 of disdick. he choked on the first hit.

[quote="Coffee"]I'm going to set your birds up on a hopscotch court and invite everyone I know to play.
biz-one

Postby ARMNhammer on Wed Jul 23, 2008 11:18 pm

well they arent going to ship anyways.

ARMNhammer

Postby biz-one on Wed Jul 23, 2008 11:22 pm

i know, but it'd still be great if they were deleted.
ap should get a button or something to click whenever you want to delete an order, i bet the people who work with that stuff at AP have alot to do, and i dont really like bothering them with stuff this small.

biz-one

Postby crazydog on Thu Jul 24, 2008 1:06 pm

A AP i ordered some stuff and it says we are out of stock on the light blue deco and i sent email saying change the color to a different one and it still says wating on customer still and not shipped yet
crazydog

Postby Wacko UTA Crew on Thu Jul 24, 2008 2:00 pm

[quote="crazydog"]A AP i ordered some stuff and it says we are out of stock on the light blue deco and i sent email saying change the color to a different one and it still says wating on customer still and not shipped yet

yeah itll change homie,they dont check there emails every 5 seconds..ap is busy,trust me,theyll take care of it soon
Under The Addiction Crew

APFS.......
Wacko UTA Crew

Postby biz-one on Thu Jul 24, 2008 2:18 pm

especially now, with the whole moving the shop thing.

biz-one

Postby crazydog on Thu Jul 24, 2008 2:33 pm

They sent me a email 3 days says they change the color but not sent it
Everywhere i go i have 2 tag sumthing, i got to go to rehab for graffiti cuz am addicted its like a drug
crazydog

Postby Wacko UTA Crew on Thu Jul 24, 2008 2:39 pm

well cry about it then......lol just kidding,they may have sent it but not fixed the status yet..that happened to me once..point is,they will sent it asap,and youll be super happy when u get it...one my colors is on back order also...
Under The Addiction Crew

APFS.......
Wacko UTA Crew

Postby crazydog on Thu Jul 24, 2008 2:46 pm

FuC* u Just kIDING, yeah i be super happy like this :)
Everywhere i go i have 2 tag sumthing, i got to go to rehab for graffiti cuz am addicted its like a drug
crazydog

Postby ARMNhammer on Thu Jul 24, 2008 3:41 pm

[quote="crazydog"]FuC* u Just kIDING, yeah i be super happy like this :)

call us homie. we probably shipped it. but call us just in case we messed up(believe it or not we do occasionally). ask for dan or angelina they will help you out.
206.365.4083 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8)

ARMNhammer

Postby crazydog on Thu Jul 24, 2008 3:59 pm

Ight thaNks hammer called them and they shipped it yesterday and updated my order

AP NUMBER 1

I WOULD KILL MYSELF

IF U WENT OUT OF BUSINESSES
crazydog

Postby ARMNhammer on Thu Jul 24, 2008 4:02 pm

we aren't... were only getting bigger. that's why the other sites have so much time to mac dirty on us

ARMNhammer

Postby Wacko UTA Crew on Thu Jul 24, 2008 4:02 pm

yall are number 1...who else would be?
Under The Addiction Crew

APFS.......
Wacko UTA Crew

Postby rskm1r on Thu Jul 24, 2008 4:04 pm

[quote="ARMNhammer"]we aren't... were only getting bigger. that's why the other sites have so much time to mac dirty on us

uhhh! positive attitude armn. one of these days youll try to get on bombingscience.com (but why would you?) and it wont even pop up.
rskm1r

Postby ARMNhammer on Thu Jul 24, 2008 4:13 pm

for a while they had changed the settings(or the mods where doing it) to make the word "art Primo" to bombing science... So if someone was typing "art primo is really great" it would switch.. Im not threatened by them thats why we let people talk about whatever site they want. even like that 004connect site. I know how much they pay for that paint and its barley less than what they sell it for. they arent going to stay in business like that. same with oink. we take a realistic approach to stay in buisness and grow. and when we get enough purchasing power we pass the savings on to you.. Look at our cap prices, sakuras and pilots and of course the molotow. we cant be beat playa' also if you order less than six cans from B.S. they add an additional $10.00 to your shipping total. how wack is that?

ARMNhammer

Postby Wacko UTA Crew on Thu Jul 24, 2008 4:15 pm

[quote="ARMNhammer"]for a while they had changed the settings(or the mods where doing it) to make the word "art Primo" to bombing science... So if someone was typing "art primo is really great" it would switch.. Im not threatened by them thats why we let people talk about whatever site they want. even like that 004connect site. I know how much they pay for that paint and its barley less than what they sell it for. they arent going to stay in business like that. same with oink. we take a realistic approach to stay in buisness and grow. and when we get enough purchasing power we pass the savings on to you.. Look at our cap prices, sakuras and pilots and of course the molotow. we cant be beat playa' also if you order less than six cans from B.S. they add an additional $10.00 to your shipping total. how wack is that?

preech on brother armn.........
Under The Addiction Crew

APFS.......
Wacko UTA Crew

Postby rskm1r on Thu Jul 24, 2008 4:18 pm

ap is keepin it real and reasonable..thats why they are the number one "art supplies" website.
rskm1r

Postby biz-one on Thu Jul 24, 2008 4:20 pm

AP is as real as it gets, most of you guys write too, so you keep your prices nice. and i dont think bombing science has the rights to distribution of dope items like smash, and molotow, now do they? 8) AP 4 lyfe dawg!
haha

biz-one

PreviousNext

Return to PRODUCTS, ORDERS AND ACCOUNT QUESTIONS