Buying at AP and ALL QUESTIONS ABOUT SHIPPING!!!!!!

got questions about belton paints? Is your mop not juicy enough? can't get that rusto fat to fit on your european can? come here for general help

Postby Wacko UTA Crew on Fri Jul 04, 2008 10:41 pm

posting here instead of opening a new thread...
Im gonna put in a new ap order tomorrow,but i need a few opinions before i order.. 1 what are your favorite deco colors? 2 what do you think is the best do em dirty colors? i havent used much do em dirty...3 is the bench armers dvd any good at all? if so which one is your favorite? 4 which empty marker you think works better,the molotow ink tank one? or just the reg molotow? Im putting in a big order and these are the things i wasnt sure on..I use alot of decos,so Im ordering new colors,any suggestions?(i know it was already question 1) thanks homies!!!
Under The Addiction Crew

APFS.......
Wacko UTA Crew

Postby Wacko UTA Crew on Sat Jul 05, 2008 2:58 pm

i dont know why the f*ck i even f*cking bother asking everyone on here anything at all,100 people read what I posted yet noone said a f*cking word back..wtf do you guys come on this site for if you guys are not even willing to help people out when they have honest questions?? yall come on here to run ur mouth and front like yall the best!! yall act like you know everything,ye you guys dont help anyone with anything....if you dont want to help other writes,then dont bother getting on
Under The Addiction Crew

APFS.......
Wacko UTA Crew

Postby OMH on Sat Jul 05, 2008 3:00 pm

I liek the blue, the bright green, the dark purple decos.
and also the crimson one.

for the empties, idk cause I haven't ordered any.
but I would go with the regular.
[quote="Duke EeLLington"]oh butt plugs!
OMH

Postby MaC2o6 on Sat Jul 05, 2008 10:23 pm

hopefully i get more responses then wacko's :)

so im planning on going down to AP tomorrow for the first time.. mostly looking for markers/ink and some small stuff. what do you recommend i get? i was thinking the mini drip mop and some smash ink. good/bad idea?

thanks
MaC2o6
VIP

Postby OMH on Sat Jul 05, 2008 10:28 pm

[quote="MaC2o6"]hopefully i get more responses then wacko's :)

so im planning on going down to AP tomorrow for the first time.. mostly looking for markers/ink and some small stuff. what do you recommend i get? i was thinking the mini drip mop and some smash ink. good/bad idea?

thanks

GOOD idea.
Pick up some pinks too if you plan on bombing at all.
OMH

Postby mark'emup on Sun Jul 06, 2008 8:05 am

[quote="Wacko UTA Crew"]i dont know why the f*ck i even f*cking bother asking everyone on here anything at all,100 people read what I posted yet noone said a f*cking word back..wtf do you guys come on this site for if you guys are not even willing to help people out when they have honest questions?? yall come on here to run ur mouth and front like yall the best!! yall act like you know everything,ye you guys dont help anyone with anything....if you dont want to help other writes,then dont bother getting on

sorry bro. was the "hoilday" weekend, jus came on today, mised the post.

my boy uses the purple do 'em dirty and it looks nice as sh*t. I have not bought any myself personally, but use his sometimes, it's nice. I bought a molotow paint marker (actually I ordered the pocket, but AP hooked me up with a regular, must have been o.o.s. score AP!!), and its a nice marker, but it leaks like a b*tch so i dont use it, GIA helped me out by telling me to heat it up with a lighter, and this worked for a littlw while but, it has reverted to leaking from the nib once again, so I would'nt buy either one, I love this pocket OTR I got from AP a few weeks back, I have filed it almost a half dozen times, with homemades and that purple do'em, and its tight, and the original nib is still usable. I love peppermint, orange also the silver decos. let me know if the dvd's worth byuing, I have not found one off site. hope this was a help and b4 your order.
mark'emup

Postby Wacko UTA Crew on Sun Jul 06, 2008 6:38 pm

[quote="MaC2o6"]hopefully i get more responses then wacko's :)

thanks

Deff. get an ap mini mop with the smash ink...it is dope trust me..And if your looking for small markers,the otr flowpen is dope id get the raseberry...also the molotow pocket sized burner is dope...I also grabbed a otr pocket sized chrome blue..it is dope!!! Id get the ap mop and some smash,mabey try a krink squeezer and cop a otr flow pen...
Under The Addiction Crew

APFS.......
Wacko UTA Crew

Postby Wacko UTA Crew on Sun Jul 06, 2008 6:42 pm

[quote="mark'emup"][quote="Wacko UTA Crew"]i dont know why the f*ck i even f*cking bother asking everyone on here anything at all,100 people read what I posted yet noone said a f*cking word back..wtf do you guys come on this site for if you guys are not even willing to help people out when they have honest questions?? yall come on here to run ur mouth and front like yall the best!! yall act like you know everything,ye you guys dont help anyone with anything....if you dont want to help other writes,then dont bother getting on

sorry bro. was the "hoilday" weekend, jus came on today, mised the post.

my boy uses the purple do 'em dirty and it looks nice as sh*t. I have not bought any myself personally, but use his sometimes, it's nice. I bought a molotow paint marker (actually I ordered the pocket, but AP hooked me up with a regular, must have been o.o.s. score AP!!), and its a nice marker, but it leaks like a b*tch so i dont use it, GIA helped me out by telling me to heat it up with a lighter, and this worked for a littlw while but, it has reverted to leaking from the nib once again, so I would'nt buy either one, I love this pocket OTR I got from AP a few weeks back, I have filed it almost a half dozen times, with homemades and that purple do'em, and its tight, and the original nib is still usable. I love peppermint, orange also the silver decos. let me know if the dvd's worth byuing, I have not found one off site. hope this was a help and b4 your order.

Thats funny,when I bought a molotow pocket about 3 months back,they did the same thing,they sent me a reg size one...I still got it,its dope...Yeah peperment deco is dope,I got that one right here,i already have alot of decos and sharpie oil based paint markers,just looking for new colors..I put my ap order in last nite...cant wait for it to come,I only ordered 100 bucks worth this time though...

Edit: When you shop at AP,how much do you normally spend on an order?
Under The Addiction Crew

APFS.......
Wacko UTA Crew

Postby narcoze on Mon Jul 07, 2008 7:06 am

[quote="Wacko UTA Crew"]i dont know why the f*ck i even f*cking bother asking everyone on here anything at all,100 people read what I posted yet noone said a f*cking word back..wtf do you guys come on this site for if you guys are not even willing to help people out when they have honest questions?? yall come on here to run ur mouth and front like yall the best!! yall act like you know everything,ye you guys dont help anyone with anything....if you dont want to help other writes,then dont bother getting on
I read a lot of the stuff that's on here but I think it's better to not say anything instead of just saying "well I would get the montana green and yellow but idk man I've never used em". you know?
narcoze

Postby mark'emup on Mon Jul 07, 2008 9:04 am

I always try to get around 100 bucks, or more, but I usually take the money I was putting aside for belton and buy rusto, cuz I'm an addict and cant go to walmart without rapeing the new shipment if its there.
mark'emup

Postby Wacko UTA Crew on Mon Jul 07, 2008 9:33 am

[quote="narcoze"][quote="Wacko UTA Crew"]i dont know why the f*ck i even f*cking bother asking everyone on here anything at all,100 people read what I posted yet noone said a f*cking word back..wtf do you guys come on this site for if you guys are not even willing to help people out when they have honest questions?? yall come on here to run ur mouth and front like yall the best!! yall act like you know everything,ye you guys dont help anyone with anything....if you dont want to help other writes,then dont bother getting on
I read a lot of the stuff that's on here but I think it's better to not say anything instead of just saying "well I would get the montana green and yellow but idk man I've never used em". you know?

yeah but when i ask opinions,im not asking for an opinion on something youve never tried,im asking for an opinion on stuff you have used
Under The Addiction Crew

APFS.......
Wacko UTA Crew

Postby Wacko UTA Crew on Tue Jul 08, 2008 3:54 pm

just bored and wondering what sh*t yall buy from ap...what do you order in ur last order?? name it off... lol just bored homies
Under The Addiction Crew

APFS.......
Wacko UTA Crew

Postby GIA on Tue Jul 08, 2008 6:09 pm

T-grade
Empty molotow and extra nib for my friend.

I'm bored as well...
GIA

Postby Sun on Tue Jul 08, 2008 7:31 pm

Umm some sakuras, OTR and Do em Dirty inside job
A nice sunny day to go bombin'.
[quote="Grover"]Blame me
Sun

Postby dotdotdot on Tue Jul 08, 2008 7:36 pm

i have the great privilege of being able to go to the showroom.

its only like 5 miles away.
dotdotdot

Postby OMH on Tue Jul 08, 2008 7:46 pm

[quote="dotdotdot"]i have the great privilege of being able to go to the showroom.

its only like 5 miles away.

It's like 15 for me, but it always gets busy, cause I get off work when the traffic is still there.
Any quick routes that anybody knows of?
PM me if you do.
OMH

Postby Soiled on Tue Jul 08, 2008 7:48 pm

Fly.
Soiled
VIP

Postby OMH on Tue Jul 08, 2008 7:49 pm

[quote="Soiled"]Fly.

I'm too rugged.
OMH

Postby Wacko UTA Crew on Tue Jul 08, 2008 7:57 pm

my latest order is on its way,i cant wait for it.... 3 cans molotow,molotow empty marker,a sakura,pilot refill ink,video graff 7,1 can montana,1 otr flow pen (cops got my old one) 4 decos,pack grey dots pack of pink dots,1 markal,1 otr street duster (for the black book) all nation 2 magazine,and I grabbed one of them art primo buttons f*ck it...not bad for about 95 bucks with shipping!! i love art primo
Under The Addiction Crew

APFS.......
Wacko UTA Crew

Postby Sun on Tue Jul 08, 2008 8:00 pm

[quote="Wacko UTA Crew"]my latest order is on its way,i cant wait for it.... 3 cans molotow,molotow empty marker,a sakura,pilot refill ink,video graff 7,1 can montana,1 otr flow pen (cops got my old one) 4 decos,pack grey dots pack of pink dots,1 markal,1 otr street duster (for the black book) all nation 2 magazine,and I grabbed one of them art primo buttons f*ck it...not bad for about 95 bucks with shipping!! i love art primo
You gunna put the pilot ink in the streetduster? They're good for handstyles
A nice sunny day to go bombin'.
[quote="Grover"]Blame me
Sun

PreviousNext

Return to PRODUCTS, ORDERS AND ACCOUNT QUESTIONS