BALLER PICS (Post pics of ur graff supplies)

got questions about belton paints? Is your mop not juicy enough? can't get that rusto fat to fit on your european can? come here for general help

Postby dirtyfingerz on Thu Sep 06, 2007 11:45 pm

[quote="apex661"]ha ha u got me the belton pic aint mine but that montana gold line is and btw does any one live in washington d.c baltimore area here and i just got my order of belton and spanish montana il have pics some time soon and art primos da bombs

Sure kid. You just decided to take off all the lids and line em up for a pic right. Whatever.
dirty dirty fingerz is the cure for all your ills. Paint your heart out and Art will follow. Guam.
dirtyfingerz

Postby angel on Sat Sep 08, 2007 12:32 pm

[quote="dirtyfingerz"][quote="apex661"]ha ha u got me the belton pic aint mine but that montana gold line is and btw does any one live in washington d.c baltimore area here and i just got my order of belton and spanish montana il have pics some time soon and art primos da bombs

Sure kid. You just decided to take off all the lids and line em up for a pic right. Whatever.

actually thats just how they sell them.. i get montana gold's all the time and they come with no lids, same with the spanish brand...

but your right bout all his pix... they dont belong to him.. u can find those pix on the net just do a search and they pop right up plus alot of people on myspace have those pix all over their profile, its not hard to find.
just let the kid have his fun haha
angel

Postby apex661 on Mon Sep 10, 2007 10:26 am

fine u wan real pic of me inventory il show u one
apex661

Postby apex661 on Mon Sep 10, 2007 10:53 am

ok i lied an camera aint working so i apoligize for tryin to impress u but the flicks of my peices and scetches are mine i have bout 30 cans of belton 15 cans of spanish montana 11 otr marker 2 grog mops 1 art primo mini mop 2 bottles of black grog 1 quart of marsh 5 kiwi mops and a 48 set of prisma color markers.. i got most of this in the mail fromk art primo except for couple things
apex661

Postby Start Over on Tue Sep 11, 2007 7:59 am

Seeing flicks like that depresses me. I'd rather see a whole rack of wal-mart silvers than all this Belton and Montana crap. Stops Rust and vintage Krylon, you know what I mean?

It's not that I don't like euro-paint, but you know half of these kids have been writing for like 6 months and they're out there using this superpaint that is waaaaay beyond their skill level.

Besides that, a rooftop with wal-mart cans looks just as hot as a rooftop done with belton...if you don't suck.
Start Over

Postby Grover on Tue Sep 11, 2007 11:49 am

[quote="Start Over"]Seeing flicks like that depresses me. I'd rather see a whole rack of wal-mart silvers than all this Belton and Montana crap. Stops Rust and vintage Krylon, you know what I mean?

It's not that I don't like euro-paint, but you know half of these kids have been writing for like 6 months and they're out there using this superpaint that is waaaaay beyond their skill level.

Besides that, a rooftop with wal-mart cans looks just as hot as a rooftop done with belton...if you don't suck.

Agreed. I'll use Belton if someone pays for it. Otherwise get that art paint mess outta here, gimme a can of some rusto flat.
Grover

Postby apex661 on Tue Sep 11, 2007 12:44 pm

ya i rack cheap pain t but this euro pai nts are by graffitiu artists for graffiti artists
apex661

Postby apex661 on Tue Sep 11, 2007 1:16 pm

btw at the local hard ware store krlon and rusto are $6.00 mtn hardcore is like $3.60 at graff shop in baltimore oh and get the f*ck outta the eighties were in 2007 rusto and krylon arent best cans on market any more
apex661

Postby Grover on Tue Sep 11, 2007 3:53 pm

[quote="apex661"]btw at the local hard ware store krlon and rusto are $6.00 mtn hardcore is like $3.60 at graff shop in baltimore oh and get the f*ck outta the eighties were in 2007 rusto and krylon arent best cans on market any more

What? Where the hell are you shopping... you also just said that you rack so what do you care?

I was gonna defend you, but more and more of what you say WREAKS of BS.

Also, edit your posts instead of multiposting, that sh*t is getting annoying.
Grover

Postby Start Over on Tue Sep 11, 2007 4:09 pm

[quote="apex661"]btw at the local hard ware store krlon and rusto are $6.00 mtn hardcore is like $3.60 at graff shop in baltimore oh and get the f*ck outta the eighties were in 2007 rusto and krylon arent best cans on market any more

I really couldn't care less what the "best" cans on the market are. I'm a f*cking BOMBER, not an artist. I'll paint with anything that gets my name up. Wal-Mart, Krylon, and Rusto work just fine for that.

I forget who it was, but someone in the Graffiti LA book said it best, "If you really love graffiti and you're down to paint, you'll paint with whatever you've got."
Start Over

Postby apex661 on Tue Sep 11, 2007 4:11 pm

yeah dumb ass BOMBER=ARTIST
apex661

Postby apex661 on Tue Sep 11, 2007 4:13 pm

GROVE HAS A POINT ITS ALLSO HELLA HARD TO STEAL FROM LOCAL HARD WEAR STORES I MEAN IV NEVER HAD SO MUC H TROUBLE WITH RACKING TIL I CAME TO THID HOOD
apex661

Postby ARMNhammer on Wed Sep 12, 2007 2:18 pm

True dat!
ARMNhammer

Postby ARMNhammer on Wed Sep 12, 2007 2:21 pm

Thats funny. I'm a bomber and an artist. That whole "I only Use this or that" is a cop out. If you are smart and elevate your hustle you can get your clients buy all your paint for you. Then you can bomb with some good clean paints...Dont get me wrong I will use anything. But If I can over charge a client $300.00 extra on top of my normal paint expense then......well you get the idea.
ARMNhammer

Postby Start Over on Wed Sep 12, 2007 2:37 pm

[quote="ARMNhammer"]Thats funny. I'm a bomber and an artist. That whole "I only Use this or that" is a cop out. If you are smart and elevate your hustle you can get your clients buy all your paint for you. Then you can bomb with some good clean paints...Dont get me wrong I will use anything. But If I can over charge a client $300.00 extra on top of my normal paint expense then......well you get the idea.

Hey, I can respect that. I don't have "clients" like that, it's just not my thing. It's not an issue of being able to afford the paint; if I was doing productions and murals I would shell out the money for premium paint. What I'm saying is that I'd rather do a freeway or a rooftop, and for me spending money on Belton doesn't make sense when I can get Rusto for free. Sure, someone hands me a can of the nice sh*t, I'll put it to good use. I'm just not going out of my way to get it on my own.
Start Over

Postby ARMNhammer on Wed Sep 12, 2007 3:32 pm

Work

ARMNhammer

Postby Vel QVC on Thu Sep 13, 2007 7:01 pm

think i might go to over board on rackin paint. lol.
CT>>
Vel QVC

Postby Soiled on Thu Sep 13, 2007 8:20 pm

I Spy Spray Adhesive,Haha.
Soiled
VIP

Postby Vel QVC on Thu Sep 13, 2007 8:47 pm

ya tha sh*t is awsome. glue anything back to together with it.
CT>>
Vel QVC

Postby ?CURE! on Thu Sep 13, 2007 10:20 pm

haha,practicin on a block a wood today,ran outta me gold so I jus used basic paint w/ a brush ^__^.
it ?CURE!s all my ills,minus all the pills.

"the point of graffing is to hit the most balls to the wall,out of the ordinary spots with the most original style."-?CURE!
?CURE!

PreviousNext

Return to PRODUCTS, ORDERS AND ACCOUNT QUESTIONS